Value of a Glock 34

ZZRguy

I bought a XD-9 Tactical about six months ago and have not shot 34 since, and I was toying with the idea of selling it, but I was curious as to how much a 34 would be worth because it looks brand new. I was thinking about getting a XD-9sc but I do not want to give my gun away on a trade. I traded glocks before, I paid $509 + tax and six months later all the same gun store wants to give you is $375. Any input?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
This is a fine example of why TNGO sucks. Great job, Tungsten!

Wow... still lurking around bitching, eh? Glad to see you still utilize the site, even though it's such a sh*t hole for you. :D

To the original poster, any gun (especially your glock in this case) is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. That goes for pretty much anything in life. That, coupled with the fact that not many people on this site being fond of said weapon, is going to leave you with a biased opinion of what you should sell it for. Most people will probably tell you to take what you can get out of it, and never look back.

My best advice, look over on www.gunbroker.com and see what they are going for, in like condition, at the current date. Set a price and sell it locally or on there if you have a preferred FFL to handle the transaction.

Either way, good luck with the sale... and try to ignore the butthurt individuals on here.

• Administrator
This is a fine example of why TNGO sucks. Great job, Tungsten!

I never thought I'd have to do this, but then again I never imagined that we would have to entertain someone like yourself either. So allow me to invite you to LEAVE and never come back if you think that this site sucks so much.

Your continued presence here is unwanted and honestly brings nothing to the table. 600 other members of TGO think that the site is worthwhile, so that puts you squarely in the minority.

I'm sure that you can occupy your time elsewhere so I would encourage you to begin doing so before the decision becomes mandatory.

The door is that way. Don't let it hit you.

I never thought I'd have to do this, but then again I never imagined that we would have to entertain someone like yourself either. So allow me to invite you to LEAVE and never come back if you think that this site sucks so much.

Your continued presence here is unwanted and honestly brings nothing to the table. 600 other members of TGO think that the site is worthwhile, so that puts you squarely in the minority.

I'm sure that you can occupy your time elsewhere so I would encourage you to begin doing so before the decision becomes mandatory.

The door is that way. Don't let it hit you.

You go girl, uh guy. Don't let a total turd put a damper on your day Tungsten. You do a great job here. :squint: Nuttin but love for ya.

Oh and triggertime, you have been :D

I sure missed something in translation. There had been no triggertime posts when I "joked" on ZZ with the "ware" pic. Was that the infamous Yeager of lore?

By the way, I would not throw a Glock out of the gun safe, if anyone wants to totally convert me I'm easy, just give me one for a few months.

I just found a used G34 on GT with factory sights and 2 17 round magazines for $425. So maybe they are a little less than I thought.:D

That's about where I figured it would fall. I had a friend trying to sell one and was asking $500 for it , stock with nightsights and 2 mags. He didn't even get any offers until he dropped it to $450, he finally took $425 for it about a month later. Kicking myself everyday for not snatching it up when I had the chance. ZZR, let me know if you decide to sell it.

I sure missed something in translation. There had been no triggertime posts when I "joked" on ZZ with the "ware" pic. Was that the infamous Yeager of lore?

By the way, I would not throw a Glock out of the gun safe, if anyone wants to totally convert me I'm easy, just give me one for a few months.

Verbal Kint has a quote of triggertime's post in his reply on the first page. I don't think anyone took offense at your posts, I found them quite humorous. :D

Yep, no malice intended to ZZ for the Glocks. I tend to try and cause a laugh or two in all the sites I belong to. I actually tried the compact Glock in .45 before getting my second Kimber, a Custom Stainless. I held it and it just did not fit! I was also dumping a (IMO POS) Para Ordinance Warthog at the time.

I guess I'm partially tupperware myself as well as my "nightstand" pistol is a Taurus PT 24/7 because I like the light on it. It has never had any firing issues so I feel its reliable and it was very cost effective for the budget and thus lets me keep my Kimbers in the safe!

Taurus40andStreamlightTLR1.jpg

I guess I'm partially tupperware myself as well as my "nightstand" pistol is a Taurus PT 24/7 because I like the light on it. It has never had any firing issues so I feel its reliable and it was very cost effective for the budget and thus lets me keep my Kimbers in the safe!

Well obviously you are a dufus. One of the heads of a major training group has proclaimed the 24/7 to be junk. His name was Jägermeister or something like that. I always thought they were OK too, but we are obviously wrong. I wouldn't hide in a ditch with one....

:rolleyes:

Yep, no malice intended to ZZ for the Glocks. I tend to try and cause a laugh or two in all the sites I belong to.

I know everybody was just joking around and its all in good fun. :rolleyes:

I called Guns & leather today and he sells them new for $599 and he said I could get $525 for it. I looked on Gunbroker and I have seen them on Glocktalk for $425 to $450. I found my receipt I gave $642 ($579 +bg+ tax ) on Aug of 05.

I think I will keep it. Thanks for the replies.