Guest Swamprunner

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HexHead

The Dems are going to be starting their own pro-health care town hall meetings this week. Unlike the meetings that have been held so far, where people that just really have issues with the plan or are scared about it have been attending and making sure they are heard, they're going to be bussing in SEIU members, ACORN organizers and Americorp volunteers to attend the meetings. Should be some show for the media.

It's amazing, normal everyday Americans voicing their opposition to the Government and their free speech is stopped.

In the last 8 months since wingnut ears took office he has run the national debt up by 9 trillion, took over GM and Crysler, nationalized the banks, appointed 34 "Czars" who are accountable to no one but him, is trying to push this phoney CAP and TRADE which is nothing more than the largest energy tax this country will ever see, Government run health care which will hurt senior citizens, cost trillions more and ration our heath care.

And when Americans are prevented from voicing our opposition, hell yea we got a problem. And makes us mad as hell.

Thanks for letting me vent.

PS Ted Kennedy is still dead.

Ray;-)

Guest HexHead
Well, bussing in supporters seems to work for them during elections. Creating artificial support in TH meetings really isn't much of a stretch.

It's interesting that the Obama administration has never left campaign mode and gone into 'presidential mode".

He doesn't know how to govern.

He is just a snake oil salesman.

I figure if he keeps going around the world appoligizing for America,

He will be too busy to screw anything else up.

One could hope........................

This makes me sick.;) If this had happened to an anti-Bush protester a year or two ago, the ACLU and media would have been all over it. This man had every right to have that sign, just as the anti-Bush protesters had every right to do what they did. I am very scared for this country right now. I have never been as worried for our futures as I am currently. I'm afraid we are very close to saying goodbye to liberty(what we have left anyway) and hello to subjugation and servitude.:)

What is perhaps worst of all is that the same people who screamed "freedom of speech" when they wanted to call the Bush administration "Nazis" and "fascists"(and I fully supported their right to do so) seem to be firmly in favor of the suspension of the First amendment for people with views that differ from theirs. The hypocrisy is sickening.

Cliff