Four .380’s Compared – Images

JeffsSig

Just for fun I took a few images of 4 of my 380s to compare size. I thought it may help someone who may have not seen some of these in person. Forgive my poor images I didn’t take time to get lighting right.

The 4 are:

Sig P238

Seecanp 380

Ruger LCP

Micro Desert Eagle

1.jpg

Next is the P238 and LCP

2.jpg

Next is the P238 and Seecamp 380

3.jpg

Next is the LCP and Seecamp 380

4.jpg

Next is the Micro DE and Seecamp 380

5.jpg

This the LCP on top of the P238

6.jpg

This is the Seecamp on top of the Micro DE

7.jpg

Last is the Seecamp 380 on top of the P238

8.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SureShot308

I was waiting for the Sig 238 to come out, but I ran across the Kahr P380 before I saw the Sig. I love my Kahr, but I may get the Sig eventually too.

Guest JHatmaker

Good comparison, the ZVI/Micro Eagle makes my P238 look huge, maybe I shouldn't have sold it...

I do enjoy the P238 though, feels great in your hand. Hopefully mine will be back from SIG sometime next week. 3-5 days my a$$

Guest JHatmaker
The Sig looks great. Last June when I was back in the States no one had one in stock. Has that situation changed? I'll be visiting Pulaski again in early October.

Absolutely, just about every shop in Mid-Tenn has them now; two-tone, all black, and black w/ rosewood grips. There's even a new one out; two-tone with grey-wood grips.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.