Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3pugguy
Who watched it? I fell in love with this show last season and season 2 looks to be just as good if not better :)

I set it up to record the new season episodes, as I also enjoyed it last year.

Loved Season 1 was enjoying this episode til that crap at the end. I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but that crap went to far for me.

Not sure it went any further than some other scenes, did it?

Definitely looks like the upcoming season is going to be another good one.

Guest JHatmaker
This show and Burn Notice are the only television shows I've been excited about for several years.

I just got into SOA, but have to agree that Burn Notice is great. It's the only show I regularly follow. Great characters, writing, etc.

I've got a lot of catching up to do with SOA.

Loved Season 1 was enjoying this episode til that crap at the end. I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but that crap went to far for me.

That was pretty rough at the end but I would also have to say it isn't any worse than other things in season 1. This is definitely not a show for the faint of heart or easily offended! I think that FX is really trying to push the llimits of what they put on tv. Anyone that has seen The Shield or Nip Tuck knows what I mean. I will say that right now this is the only show on tv I make a point to watch!:D

For those of you who can't handle the show, may I suggest an alternative show that is just waiting for your viewing pleasure...

barney.gif

Make sure you get your sippy cups filled prior to watching the show.

Guest jsjracing

Man it took to long for it to come back on. I just wonder how long it will take until Ope finally finds out the truth. Bobby "Deep in Red Bush Mtn". Should be a great seaon.

Can't wait until next week.

Don't get me wrong I love the show and I read Kurt Sutter's interview and reasoning behind the end scene. I just have deep,deep issues with that "act" and it always shakes me up a little when it catches me off guard.

I can handle quite a bit, but when you have to deal with that crap alot in real life, it's not something you really want to see on TV.

Do you guys know if it is presented in widescreen on TV, because I'm thinking about renting it from Netflix and the details show that all 578 minutes of the first season are full-frame only. I really, REALLY, R E A L L Y hate that! TVs have changed, and we must conform.

Do you guys know if it is presented in widescreen on TV, because I'm thinking about renting it from Netflix and the details show that all 578 minutes of the first season are full-frame only. I really, REALLY, R E A L L Y hate that! TVs have changed, and we must conform.

in High Definition it is, FX HD channel on Comcast that is the only way I watch it

Melikes Burn Notice....but I just can not believe in Fiona's character.

I mean:

A) they try to make her a tough chick.

:D They push her off as a hottie

Yeah,that praying mantis with wax lips isnt fooling anybody!

86977345.gif

Edited by strickj

thanks for not spilling the beans - i still have to watch it. i usually wait for the weekend to catch up.