• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Good to see Opie keep Jax on track at the cigar shop

Tara's star burned bright this time, bigger than ever

Tig turned cannibal!

Funny how Henry Rollins has always been super macho and hulking his whole career as actor and rocker, yet he's shorter than everyone else.

Missed this weeks show.

Looks like Ill have to wait till Sun to see it On Demand :rolleyes:

IFRC Henry Rollins supported Clinton and the So Called Assault Weapons Ban. F- him and his music, Yes I did listen to him till I learned of his leftist leanings.

He does allot of USO work,and also has a charity that helps troops returning home.

Not that I like his 'comedy' but if I did,I'd still watch him.

Don't know of too many southern republicans in entrainment (not that I would watch them anyway) so you might as well turn off the tv,and go to bed if thats all you're interested in seeing...

Guest Crossbreed

Does anybody know the name of the song from this last episode 11/24/09 when the were on there way to the fight? Its killing me and I cant find it anywhere thanks.

Guest Phantom

Wow cant believe i just found this thread!! Like the rest ofyou i think Sons is one of best shows on tv... This season has been awesome!!! Cant wait til the season finale!!

Guest Traumaslave

Well, the season is over and damn it, now I gotta wait. I think the 1st season's finale was better but, this one was good. I never saw the kidnapping comin. I wanted to see Tara blow his brains all over the kitchen.

Some good cliff hangers. I know it's just a show and I try to leave my brain at the door... but is it just me or was the "IRA-Guy stealing Jack's son, Duct tape'n his girl friend up, getting on a high speed power boat and riding off as Jack collapses on a dock..." just a wee bit over the top?

(The way Clay didn't pop slime ball, cause he had to go bugged me as well... come on? He's RIGHT THERE!! How long does it really take to to empty a mag in Slimey and grab a bag of chips on the way out?!? LOL!)

I really like the show and everything else kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat. Maybe I'm being too critical. I just want it to feel like "no one is safe" on the show (Like the old X-Files.) and hope it doesn't morph into weird soap opera story arcs.

• Administrator

Good finale... I did see the kidnapping coming, however. As soon as the Irishman picked up the car carrier I told my wife, "He's going to kidnap the baby."

I did expect Tara to get injured, however. I didn't expect him to just gag her and leave her behind.

I agree creeky. He was right there. Then Clay and his group had to wait on the side of the road for Jax and his group to pass by so that they could join in....so they had plenty of time to pop the FBI Rat.

Where is Gemma going. Is the Chief getting a piece of that?

Why did half sack have to go. I liked his character. Maybe he ain't dead.....they never really said.

Why couldn't the boys have stolen a nearby boat and gone after the Irish Guy....oh cause then the Cliff-Hanger wouldn't be so much of a Cliff-Hanger. LOL

Next season can't start soon enough!

Then Clay and his group had to wait on the side of the road for Jax and his group to pass by so that they could join in....so they had plenty of time to pop the FBI Rat.

EXACTLY!!! :up:

What was it that Deniro's character said about pop'n Weingro when asked if he had the time... "I'll MAKE the time." LOL!!!

I liked the part where they left Zobel. It was simply because all Jax said was "I need you". Aww....they love each other...

The most shocking part to me was seeing Gemma,and the chief running off togeather. Can't really say no one didn't see that coming,though.

The worst part was seeing Poly die! They killed Polly! :lol:

150px-Angry_homo_kid_FFF.gif