Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

Seriously, I need to browse around more often. I've been a fan of S.O.A. and have watched since the first episode aired. Man....missed out on alot of interesting conversations I'm sure.......

Interesting ending this season, wondering how the whole baby snatching thing will play out next season with the IRA. With Jemma on the run who's gona be the club's moma and keep things together and on track?? Will Clay take off to find Jemma and "turn" the club over to Jax?? Questions, questions, questions......gotta wonder how long FX thinks they'll have an audience for this show. They could end the show in the next season or drag in on for a few boring seasons (like they did The Shield) before things get exciting again. Guess we have to wait......:)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I need to browse around more often. I've been a fan of S.O.A. and have watched since the first episode aired. Man....missed out on alot of interesting conversations I'm sure.......

Interesting ending this season, wondering how the whole baby snatching thing will play out next season with the IRA. With Jemma on the run who's gona be the club's moma and keep things together and on track?? Will Clay take off to find Jemma and "turn" the club over to Jax?? Questions, questions, questions......gotta wonder how long FX thinks they'll have an audience for this show. They could end the show in the next season or drag in on for a few boring seasons (like they did The Shield) before things get exciting again. Guess we have to wait......:)

Kurt Sutter has said he believes it will run about a 5 season story arc if the fan base stays strong. I think he learned his lesson from The Shield.

'Sons of Anarchy' finale hits ratings high, scores Season 3 renewal | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

'Sons of Anarchy' finale hits ratings high, scores Season 3 renewal

December 2, 2009 | 6:12 pm

More than 4.3 million viewers tuned in to Tuesday’s season finale of FX’s "Sons of Anarchy," making it the most-watched episode in the series' history.

The 10 p.m.event also topped rankings among men 18 to 49 and men 18 to 34. On Wednesday afternoon the network announced it had ordered a third season.

“The success of 'Sons of Anarchy' is very gratifying, and the show has become a bona-fide hit,” said FX President-General Manager John Landgraf said.

Production on the next 13 episodes will begin in September 2010, and all series regulars are set to return. Kurt Sutter executive-produces the drama about an outlaw motorcycle gang. Katey Sagal, Charlie Hunnam and Ron Perlman star.

In its second season, "Sons" averaged 3.7 million total viewers (up 66% from last season) and 2.6 million adults 18 to 49 (up 75%).

-- Denise Martin

More in: Denise Martin, FX, TV News Tracker 2009

September 2010! they are going to make us wait too long.

Sep 2010? WTF!

Guess it'll be a year and a half before we see another episode ;)

Unless I read it wrong, Sons will begin airing it's 3rd season on Sept 7, 2010. Not sure where I read this but it was a firm date.

As for some 3rd season speculations .....

Ever wonder why Unser is so taken with Gemma? Could he be her Father? Perhaps her Mom and him had an affair that resulted in her?

Zobelle told his daughter that they were going "home". She said: "To Belfast?!?!" I'm sure that he has no idea that SOA has a chapter in that region. Could be interesting ...

Jimmy O will persuade Cameron to return the child. Either by force or otherwise.

The only thing that I'm in limbo about is Tara's attitude after all this. I don't think that Jax will hold her responsible.

YEP. Sorry for the error.

I just hope that the storyline doesn't take them overseas. That would be a little ... well ... far fetched imo.

I don't think the storyline will take them ALL over seas, but Jax will definitely be going to get Abel back.

Considering how many outlaw biker gangs DO have chapters in Europe, it doesn't seem to far fetched to me.

Note, when I say "to far fetched" I'm still thinking within the boundaries of what a TV show can get away with :koolaid:

I don't think the storyline will take them ALL over seas, but Jax will definitely be going to get Abel back.

This does set the stage for most of this stuff to take place over seas.

Jak - "I want my baby back, baby back... I want my baby back, baby back."

(Sorry couldn't help it.)

Zobelle - Still a loose end to tie up in Budapest.

And you got ATF chic states side who desperately needs something bad to happen to... and Jemma on the run, sort of like Band on the run. :koolaid:

3rd season ought to be good... as long as it doesn't end with Jak jumping a tank of sharks on his motorcycle to save Tara. ;)

Unless I read it wrong, Sons will begin airing it's 3rd season on Sept 7, 2010. Not sure where I read this but it was a firm date.

As for some 3rd season speculations .....

Ever wonder why Unser is so taken with Gemma? Could he be her Father? Perhaps her Mom and him had an affair that resulted in her?

Zobelle told his daughter that they were going "home". She said: "To Belfast?!?!" I'm sure that he has no idea that SOA has a chapter in that region. Could be interesting ...

Jimmy O will persuade Cameron to return the child. Either by force or otherwise.

The only thing that I'm in limbo about is Tara's attitude after all this. I don't think that Jax will hold her responsible.

I hope you are right. I was just posting what I read. I posted the link also.

I bet that SAMCRO takes down Ahmadinajad AND Osama bin Laden next season. Things will look dire until Marine Recon takes the enemy in a flanking maneuver. I'm betting a dollar on it.

Guest malbolja
Off topic, but I love that avarar. Is that your dog?

Yep. He's a Catahoula (we think - got him from HS).

I think Zobel is long gone.

IIRC Unser and Gemma are both Charming natives, she has known him her entire life. I see no need for a secret family relationship (not that they might add one later anyway).

IIRC Unser and Gemma are both Charming natives, she has known him her entire life. I see no need for a secret family relationship (not that they might add one later anyway).

sutter said he want to show the SoA boys could take down someone in their own league like Westin but with Zobelle he was just bigger than them and in life ppl get away

Gemma and the Chief are both old small town friends thats all we know

Yep. He's a Catahoula (we think - got him from HS).

I knew someone a little over 30 years ago who had a Catahoula named Blue. When he got bored, he would go to the barn and play with the horse.