Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
You shush your mouth! Bruce Campbell is on that show. That automatically makes it awesome.

No Army of Darkness, no care.

Melikes Burn Notice....but I just can not believe in Fiona's character.

I mean:

A) they try to make her a tough chick.

:D They push her off as a hottie

Yeah,that praying mantis with wax lips isnt fooling anybody!

86977345.gif

Wait... what? I thought it was supposed to be Andy Dick in drag. I had no idea they were trying to pass her off as a chick.

All right guys, what did you think of last night's episode?

One thing I didn't like was Tom Arnold's character not getting F'ed up a little more. This is the only fault I have in the show, is the amount of Heart Jax does seem to show at times. I mean the message, IMHO, was not loud and clear enough. If that had been Tony Soprano, Tom Arnold would have had at least one knee cap busted. Thats just my opinion.

And what about the smarts Gemma showed.....I wasn't expecting that.

In my opinion this is the best serious show on TV, it will be very interesting when Clay and Jax find out what happened! now if you want to watch something funny, Its always Sunny in Philadelphia's new season premieres Thursday on FX, that is one of my favorites as well you Gotta love FX :drool:

One thing I didn't like was Tom Arnold's character not getting F'ed up a little more. This is the only fault I have in the show, is the amount of Heart Jax does seem to show at times. I mean the message, IMHO, was not loud and clear enough. If that had been Tony Soprano, Tom Arnold would have had at least one knee cap busted. Thats just my opinion.

Was surprised Gemma didn't tell.

I think Jax TCBs he just doesn't go overboard. They took care of the muscle pretty good.

Wonder how long the doctor will hold out now that the blinders are off?

What about when the Henry Rollins character finds out about the deal with the head aryan guy and the Mayans?

• Administrator

I agree that Jax's first visit with Tom Arnold wasn't severe enough. It struck me afterward as being nothing more than a plot-line setup for the return visit and a way to burn some extra time in this episode. Samcrow has a reputation for being a little less forgiving than that.

As for Gemma keeping it to herself, I'm really not sure what to make of that. On one hand it is going to make for some good tension this season. On the other hand, I really don't find it very believable. One would think that there wouldn't be a Nord member left alive 24hrs later in Charming once she was discovered and word got back to the club.

Again, just another setup for the plot of this season.

I agree that Jax's first visit with Tom Arnold wasn't severe enough. It struck me afterward as being nothing more than a plot-line setup for the return visit and a way to burn some extra time in this episode. Samcrow has a reputation for being a little less forgiving than that.

As for Gemma keeping it to herself, I'm really not sure what to make of that. On one hand it is going to make for some good tension this season. On the other hand, I really don't find it very believable. One would think that there wouldn't be a Nord member left alive 24hrs later in Charming once she was discovered and word got back to the club.

Again, just another setup for the plot of this season.

It is definitely going to make things tense. If Clay and Jax found out, they would call the other Chapters in (like they did last season) and TCB.

Rollins is one reason that I think this season is going to kick a lot of ass. :P

Definitely.

Yes, Don't worry im not here to Andrea you

Yeah I stopped it re-winded it, and listen to it again.

I like that they did that. It is showing respect to a great show that they pull from.

I still would have like to seen Tig, Opie, The Scottish Guy, or anyone walk up to Tom Arnold on the way out and have batting practice with his knee cap....similar to the way Paulie left that guy on the boat dock in the Sopranos.

Edited by memphismason

Gemma didn't tell Clay or Jax, IMHO, because she knows how they can both go off "half-cocked" on things. She doesn't want them to get killed trying to avenge her. Like she said, "This wasn't about me." The Nazi boys want Clay and Jax to do something stupid.

Kurt Sutter also said that what happened to Gemma will serve as a "spiritual quest" for her this season. You can already see that in the way she is dealing with Tara, Abel, and the way she stopped and looked at John Teller's old bike.

Just caught up.

I was expecting more of an explosive episode, but I suppose it's in their best interest to let the pressure raise and the plot line develop more before it's an all out war between the Sons and the aryans.

I'm wondering exactly what part the Nords are going to play in this whole thing, as Rollins made his disdain for the head Nord guy pretty evident in the season premiere.

I busted out the ROFLcopter when I saw the poster on the wall of the lobby at Tom Arnold's studio :D

You can already see that in the way she is dealing with Tara, Abel, and the way she stopped and looked at John Teller's old bike.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, when she joins Jax up on the roof. The roof being the prevalent place where Jax read his father's memoir last season.