Sons of Anarchy Season 2

willis68

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody notice that Jax wasn't handling his usual Glock when he went to Westin's house? Looks like he got himself a 1911...

Looked like a Kimber Tactical II in a Galco Miami Classic. Man after my own heart.

Last night's bit with Gemma and Tara shooting up super slut's car was priceless lol.

Looked like a Kimber Tactical II in a Galco Miami Classic. Man after my own heart.

Last night's bit with Gemma and Tara shooting up super slut's car was priceless lol.

Haha, yeah. That was great.

I'm really wondering how the guys in the paddy wagon thing is going to play out...

I wonder what Zobelle has up his sleeve for the IRA guys...

Will the Feds be on their way to check out the car bomb?

Damn... I thought I was hooked before. NOW I'm hooked.

Missed last nights episode,and I'm ruining it by reading this thread :poop:

But I did enjoy the screen shots though!

I'm really wondering how the guys in the paddy wagon thing is going to play out...

I wonder what Zobelle has up his sleeve for the IRA guys...

Will the Feds be on their way to check out the car bomb?

Find out next week....same Bat time,same Bat channel....

Missed last nights episode,and I'm ruining it by reading this thread :slap:

DUDE!!!!!!!

You have to WATCH before you open this thread!!!!!!

I just spoiled 1/2 the episode for you!

I've gotten into the habit of waiting until the end of a season to start watching stuff just so I can watch it all at once. Waiting a week between episodes is killing me :poop:

Guest jsjracing

Now is Jax just to goodie goodie for his own good?

Just about cost him his life with the kid at Weston's house.

Now with most of the gang in Prison we should get to see a little more of Otto.

Now with most of the gang in Prison we should get to see a little more of Otto.

Counting your chicks before they hatch?

I have a feeling something, somehow, is going to keep them out of the slammer. At least a few of them.

Edited by poak
Guest Verbal Kint

I have a feeling something, somehow, is going to keep them out of the slammer. At least a few of them.

You obviously didn't watch next week's preview. Jax and Clay going toe-to-toe wearing orange jumpsuits, Bobby stating he's going to have to pick a corner if that **** keeps up, etc. Plenty of action ahead, behind the iron bars. How long they stay behind bars is entirely a different story. We shall see. :yuck:

Guest jackdm3

I know Jax has done some dirt, but do any of you guys think it is at all possible he might turn all out traitor/narc? The goody goody in him seems suspect.

You obviously didn't watch next week's preview. Jax and Clay going toe-to-toe wearing orange jumpsuits, Bobby stating he's going to have to pick a corner if that **** keeps up, etc. Plenty of action ahead, behind the iron bars. How long they stay behind bars is entirely a different story. We shall see. ;)

Yeah, I don't watch previews :)

I've got a subscription on Amazon, and they come straight to my RoKu box. I haven't had cable in well over a year :yuck:

Anywho, I just can't see the gang staying behind bars for too long... Nobody wants to see SOA turn into Oz.

I know Jax has done some dirt, but do any of you guys think it is at all possible he might turn all out traitor/narc? The goody goody in him seems suspect.

He's not a narc or a traitor. He just wants his Dad's vision for the club because he sees where this road is leading the club.

They won't be in prison past next week I bet. Gemma will pull something to get them out. I think it's a plot device to literally "lock" the characters up and force them to pick sides. Clay is losing his grip on the club. Bobby knows where Jax is heading. Clay really only has Tig's loyalty. Opie will either get killed because of his stupidity or he'll find out about Donna and burn Clay and Tig's playhouse down.

Kurt Sutter has said he sees about a 4-5 season story arc and we all know it's based on hamlet so who knows where it will all lead. The Jax and Hale thing is very intriguing to me.