Guest Todd@CIS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Todd@CIS

Last minute offer.

Anyone who wants to jump in this weekend will only pay $150.

If anyone takes me up on the offer, every full-paying student in this class will get a $50 refund.

Call me at (615)347-0787 if your interested.

The class was great. Of course my bright blue pants made quite the fashion statement though I'm not so sure if it's a good one.

It was my second time thru this course and I really enjoyed it. I found out that a gun will not fire more than once without a magazine installed:blush:.

I would recommend this course to anyone that has a HCP.

Another great class with CIS, this was my second pistol class with CIS (advanced carry and defensive pistol) and if they had more pistol classes I'd take them too, I would like to thank Todd (the better looking one) and Dustin for having this class with only 5 students, I think most trainers would have cancelled and it go's to show that these guys are not in it for the money but are serious about training people. Todd and Dustin give a really thorough explanation and demonstration of every drill. Being a new shooter I was a little hesitant due to my skills or lack of but all shooters regardless of your skill CAN and SHOULD take this class IMHO!!!!! Todd and Dustin, thanks again and hope to see you both soon!!!! COOP

Guest Todd@CIS

Thanks guys!

10Kilr...IIRC, the only gun/gear issue we had was a Bersa .45 that went "toes up" and the owner had to break out a second gun to finish the class.

frontier737...as always, you make electric blue pants hot, my brother.

Note to others: do not try electric blue pants. frontier737 is the only man that can pull this off with any dignity.

THE COOP..."Todd (the better looking one)." Well said, I can't argue.

Originally we had 7, sickness and a family emergency took out 2. Profit aside, I like small classes. Besides, we make so much money as cops that money means nothing to us. ;)

Jokes aside, this was a great class with an "easy to instruct" bunch.

Thanks again.

Guest Bersa fan

Mine was the gun that blew out the slide lock. Bersa - you get what you pay for! It is currently being sent back to the factory. I'll post with the results of this experiment.

Anyway, more importantly, I would like to thank Todd and Dustin for letting me take this class. I was laid-off from my job last thursday. I called Todd to cancel after I got the news. Todd called me friday and told me to take the class anyway. (I have taken the Defensive Pistol class and the Advanced Conceal Carry class twice.) He told me I was a good customer and to just show up - it was on them!

If you are looking for firearms training, I highly recommend their classes. These are a couple of good guys that want to share their knowledge of firearms. They won't overwhelm you with the uber tactical stuff. And they won't bore you to tears with all their war stories.

(Now if I could change my user name - how do you that?)

Anyway, more importantly, I would like to thank Todd and Dustin for letting me take this class. I was laid-off from my job last thursday. I called Todd to cancel after I got the news. Todd called me friday and told me to take the class anyway. (I have taken the Defensive Pistol class and the Advanced Conceal Carry class twice.) He told me I was a good customer and to just show up - it was on them!....

Thats really awesome. :D for Todd & Dustin for doing that. I've only been on TGO since August 09 and seeing how members help each other out is awesome. (of course from the character of these guys whether Bersa fan had been a member of TGO or not I bet Todd/Dustin would have done the same... sounds like first class guys!)

Been looking to take a course sometime in the near future and will have to look these guys up when my schedule clears.

Edited by GoVols
Whoops... edited to correct name.
Anyway, more importantly, I would like to thank Todd and Dustin for letting me take this class. I was laid-off from my job last thursday. I called Todd to cancel after I got the news. Todd called me friday and told me to take the class anyway. (I have taken the Defensive Pistol class and the Advanced Conceal Carry class twice.) He told me I was a good customer and to just show up - it was on them!

Nice

I think they just made my 'short list' of schools I need to attend.

Todd and Dustin are great guys, excellent instructors and run top-notch, no-BS classes that would be incredible deals at twice the price. They bring together a synthesis of their own extensive training and professional field experience, practical suggestions for professionals and non-professionals alike, coupled with well-organized courses and a second-to-none teaching style highly conducive to learning and growth.

If you haven't taken one of their classes, you're missing out, IMHO. Even if you aren't in the 'Boro or Nashvegas area, they're well worth the drive. Just be sure to bring plenty of ammo, 'cause you'll use it for sure.

;):bowrofl: :bowrofl: