XBOX LIVE anyone?

Guest clsutton21

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is xbox live exactly? Can you download free games and movies through this system? Or is just an online gaming interface? Is it worth the money? Seems like its about $50 a year, something like?

I have an old PS2 for rainy days and playing the odd dvd i might want to watch. I'm considering a PS3 or possibly an xbox as an upgrade, since I finally splurged on an hd capable TV. I don't know if I care about blue ray capability or not either.

Seems like the PS3 offers free online gaming, but the interface sucks. Is that an accurate statement?

• 1 month later...
Guest Gun Geek

I have an old PS2 for rainy days and playing the odd dvd i might want to watch. I'm considering a PS3 or possibly an xbox as an upgrade, since I finally splurged on an hd capable TV. I don't know if I care about blue ray capability or not either.

Seems like the PS3 offers free online gaming, but the interface sucks. Is that an accurate statement?

I have PS3 and Xbox I dont really have any problems with interface on the PS3 cept some old PS2 games it wont play right. I had to get a different xbox controller, I really dont like the factory ones. All in what you like and if you really want the Blue-ray.

That being said I really wish I could join you guys for online play. I buy games with multiplayer capabilities just wishing, but since my internet sucks, (I have a cap and its lowspeedhighspeed) I have to just play the single player missions. Maybe one day they will bring me cable or fiber optic internet to the boonies, I think I would give my left foot for fiber optic.

P.S. Uncharted 2 RULES

I've got both the Xbox 360 and PS3. Haven't played Xbox online in over a year though( been too much going on) But might get back into it. Just waiting on Cod4(MW2) when it comes out for Ps3, might be getting it also for Xbox.

Callsign on xbox is going to change( i hated my old one) PS3 gamertag is Krazor13

right now playing NFS shift and Cod (world at war).

I just changed my tag to Krazor1375 on Xbox live.

Playing Halo 3 and maybe a little COD4, until nov 10th, then iprobably COD4 MW2 for PS3.

Compared to xbox, PS3 seems to have much better graphics to me. and i've had all the systems over the years.

Let my xboxlive account lapse, but my PSN ID is craigsux.

However, I've just discovered that Final Fantasy 7 & FF Tactics were available on PSN, so I know what I'll be doing for the next couple weeks....

OH! And if anyone has ever played the game Worms, its on PSN too, think it was like $10 or so, had to snag that one too. Multiplayer too!