UT beats Florida

Guest m&pc9

I cant wait to see the Gay,tors hang their heads in shame on saturday night. An unranked UT beats the number one team in the nation. They are going to feel like fools.

GO VOLS

Ooops I almost forgot

pooper2.jpg

Edited by m&pc9
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to see the Gay,tors hang their heads in shame on saturday night. An unranked UT beats the number one team in the nation. They are going to feel like fools.

GO VOLS

Ooops I almost forgot

pooper2.jpg

well.... i love your enthusiasm, but you are on crack if you think UT can beat Florida. I went to UTK and love the vols, but it aint gonna happen. that said, I would love to see Eric Berry lay the wood to Tebow a few times... :devil:

I admire your faith, man. One thing I would remind you of however... your psychiatrist repeatedly told you NOT to mix the red ones with the blue ones.

Go Commode-Doors!

I'm as optimistic a Vol fan as there is and no one will be happier than me if they were to pull off the upset of my lifetime on Saturday but in all honesty I believe that I may have a better chance at the Powerball on Saturday.

Of course if they do pull it off I'm gonna by some more PB tickets!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I'm as optimistic a Vol fan as there is and no one will be happier than me if they were to pull off the upset of my lifetime on Saturday but in all honesty I believe that I may have a better chance at the Powerball on Saturday.

Of course if they do pull it off I'm gonna by some more PB tickets!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Go and buy your powerball tickets, Its a done deal.

Guest Jcochran88

I agree with the fact that we have a good defense that I believe can hold FLA to around 28 or so but then our offense will turn it over so many times giving their defense to score the other 30 or so. I can't watch I will have a heart attack from either excitment if they do pull it off or from yelling at the tv all day if it goes like I think.

I don't expect the Vols to win, I just hope they'll beat the spread(currently 30).:devil: I really think the Vols can play with Florida. The defense is solid. If they can just keep from turning the ball over I expect a decent game.

I learned a LONG LONG time ago to NEVER bet on a Vols football game...and I mean NEVER. You bet on 'em to win....they'll screw ya...you bet on 'em to lose...they'll surprise ya....bet on 'em to beat the spread....they'll fumble on the 3 yard line and the opposing team will kick a field goal......in other words....you NEVER know which UT team will show up....don't bet on 'em guys, in any way, shape, form or fashion.

I learned a LONG LONG time ago to NEVER bet on a Vols football game...and I mean NEVER. You bet on 'em to win....they'll screw ya...you bet on 'em to lose...they'll surprise ya....bet on 'em to beat the spread....they'll fumble on the 3 yard line and the opposing team will kick a field goal......in other words....you NEVER know which UT team will show up....don't bet on 'em guys, in any way, shape, form or fashion.
Believe me, I know. I don't gamble anyway. I was just watching Pardon the Interruption yesterday on the Tim Tebow channel and Kornheiser said the Gators are gonna win by 48.:puke:I just want all the jocktasters, I mean sportscasters, on the Tebow network to have to eat their words.:D

I as big a Vol fan as you will find. But unless Tebow gets hurt then FL is going to win big. Crompton has been getting lit up around campus and on his facbook all week. He couldnt shake the nerves at Neyland after he threw a pick. Whats he gonna do after he throws one at the Swamp? Im guessing 42-10 UF. Anyone else got a score prediction? Go Vols!

Edited by Jasongar8

Kiffin' will be fine, Crompton has a great arm, knows the plays but has no vision. He can not read and process the defense fast enough, he gets tunnel vision or he can't adjust when the receiver is not at the exact spot. Crompton is great in controlled scrimmages where he can wear the red "don't touch" jersey, but in the real situation, he can't handle it. He needs to go, which is going to cause the faithful to say "Oh no, not again" but it needs to happen. I"m sure Crompton is a good kid, but he is not a SEC level quarterback. He could start at a midlevel school, like University of Memphis or UT Martin, etc.

Kiffin I would imagine is already working on the QB situation, he has to, it is to obvious that that position is broken. Don't know what that others could do, but it can't be much worse than Crompton, might even be better.

My prediction is 56 - 12 (No touchdowns (offense))

I am a Bama fan and I am the same way. Last time I bet on the them was when they played the Vols over a decade ago and were down by sixteen with a little over 2 minutes left and came back to tie the game. That was the longest 2 minutes of my life and I never bet on that game anymore.

That being said, the Tide is the only team that can compete with Florida. Although, I would love it if UT taught them some humility.

Guest abailey362

as much sa I hate all things orange (auburn, tennessee, and florida) I would love to see the vols pull this off, as unlikely as it may be. alabama could use a good break in the standings.

I am a Bama fan and I am the same way. Last time I bet on the them was when they played the Vols over a decade ago and were down by sixteen with a little over 2 minutes left and came back to tie the game. That was the longest 2 minutes of my life and I never bet on that game anymore.

That being said, the Tide is the only team that can compete with Florida. Although, I would love it if UT taught them some humility.

wow, from an Alabama fan.:P

You are right though, Alabama appears to be the only team that will be able to hang with Florida. We will know more about Ole Miss this weekend. They looked ok 2 weeks ago against Memphis, but Memphis sucks it. LSU, not sure.

Im thinkin less the 40 points...I dont think we will get beat by more then that...which would still suck, but oh well. I want the Vols to win, but im under no illusions.

I"m a vol fan by the way. I don't think the offense will score. My score is 4 field goals. If UT scores a touchdown, it will be the defense that will do it.

I do hope to see Eric Berry light some folks up!