Who likes H&Ks?

Marswolf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KarolinaKid

They are JUNK! (am I qualified to say that?)

No, wait a minute, that's not true not sure why that is still ringing in my ears...

I like them. A friend has a USP .45 compact and it is a sweet gun. I'd love to pick up a P2000 for an alternate CCW, but just can't afford it...you know me and my junkie old Taurus budget!

One day...

They are JUNK! (am I qualified to say that?)

No, wait a minute, that's not true not sure why that is still ringing in my ears...

Hey Kid, I like your style. ;)

I considered the P2000 but couldn't see any advantage for me over the USP. It does get rid of that scary hammer.

The P30 looks interesting, but It's only 9mm right now. Really a European police pistol. http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg198-e.htm

• Administrator
Hey Kid, I like your style. ;)

I considered the P2000 but couldn't see any advantage for me over the USP. It does get rid of that scary hammer.

Isn't there one version (Variant 3?) of the P2000 that retains the hammer? That's the one that I was considering, at least. I hope it has the hammer still. :drool:

HK makes a good gun. I don't have one any more but I might pick one up in the future. I got to see the new HK .45, the one with the "ergonomic" grip i.e. smaller than the grip on the full size USP. It felt great.

Guest crazyassazian

I got 4 Hk's. They are great guns. They are the only pistols I own. Two USP Compact 45's, a fullsize USP9 and USP45 Tac. I can't wait till the HK45 and the P30 get released in the US. Check out hkpro.com if you guys need to look more into these guns.

• 3 weeks later...

i've got the usp .40 compact. the absorber bushing (polymer ring) around the spring assembly slides back and forth if you tip the gun grip to barrel. is it supposed to do this?? i didn't notice it until i was putting on a hogue grip the other day. thought something was broken :D

i've got the usp .40 compact. the absorber bushing (polymer ring) around the spring assembly slides back and forth if you tip the gun grip to barrel. is it supposed to do this?? i didn't notice it until i was putting on a hogue grip the other day. thought something was broken :P

anybody?

Guest Voodoo_1

I really like the look of the P2000SK 9mm Compact. I've read great reviews on this pistol and believe it would be a great carry pistol. I've just got to get over my "old school" thoughts about polymer handguns. As some of you might have seen in my new member Intro, I love Italian Steel and that would be the one and only Beretta.:P

• 1 month later...

H&K makes exquisite firearms... I just wish that they weren't priced so outrageously (kinda like high-end 1911s are marketed). I have handled and fired several USP variants... Very nice. I have been eyeing the P2000 series since they hit the market. I want a .357sig Variant 3. I also want a G3 clone (PTR-91KPF). I hope to aquire those by this winter.

I love Berettas too, especially the 92. Quality all the way.

USPs are not priced outrageously. Well, maybe they are, but the H&K folks are Germans. If you buy, you buy. If not, they don't care. Customer service? Hahahahahaha. :crazy:

If they weren't such damn great guns, I'd love to hate them.

For fun, sometime take a magnet and find all the metal under the plastic that you didn't know was there. They really are a quality product.