Sphinx AT 380 M

~Emily~

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

That is sweet, I've been communicating with a women in Switzerland who works for Sphinx about an update on a new US re-seller. Sabre stopped importing them.

That's a beautiful little gun.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice!

I've never seen any of the Spinx .380s either.

Looks like a rather nicely made little pistola. Where'd you pick it up?

I bought it from a Beretta forum member.

Thanks all for the nice comments. I hope to take it to a range soon, very soon.

Guest JHatmaker

I'd definately hold on to that one. Sabre Defense doesn't import Sphinx firearms anymore, and the last time I checked with Sphinx, they hadn't found another US distributor yet. So those are becoming nice little collectors pieces.

Let us know how it shoots ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally took my little precious to the range yesterday. The recoil is similar to my Cheetah but once I shot for a bit I settled in to an easy rhythm and it felt good in my hand. I love this gun! I wanted to shoot more but didn't want to shoot all my .380, after all. My Cheetah may be jealous but I still love them both.

That is sweet, I've been communicating with a women in Switzerland who works for Sphinx about an update on a new US re-seller. Sabre stopped importing them.

Do you know if they have a contact here for parts? I think there is a distributor in Canada but they may or may not still be.

Guest JHatmaker
I finally took my little precious to the range yesterday. The recoil is similar to my Cheetah but once I shot for a bit I settled in to an easy rhythm and it felt good in my hand. I love this gun! I wanted to shoot more but didn't want to shoot all my .380, after all. My Cheetah may be jealous but I still love them both.

Do you know if they have a contact here for parts? I think there is a distributor in Canada but they may or may not still be.

Susanne Brunner = susanne.brunner@sphinxarms.com (in Switzerland)

She's pretty fast on email, never called but her # is:

+41 33 821 10 05

Guest JHatmaker

I got another email last night from the Sphinx folks. Turns out in the meantime while they are working to find their US Distributor, there is an importer in Virginia that is taking orders, here's the email:

Helmie Ashiblie from I-Shot helps us out. Here are the contact details

i-SHOT Shooting Sports

16135 Kennedy Street

Woodbridge, VA 22191

Tel 1: 703.670.8001

Tel 2: 703.493.0340

Fax: 703.940.9148

sales@ishot-inc.com

Helmie is collecting in this moment all open inquiries and / or orders for Sphinx guns and / or parts. By end of November he will place then an order with all what he has by then. We will deliver beginning of 2010.

With kind regards

Wolfgang

Sphinx Systems Ltd.

Wolfgang Schröder (COO)

Tel. +41 (0)33 821 1005

Mobil + 41 (0)79 535 6041

www.sphinxarms.com

I got another email last night from the Sphinx folks. Turns out in the meantime while they are working to find their US Distributor, there is an importer in Virginia that is taking orders, here's the email:

i-SHOT Shooting Sports

16135 Kennedy Street

Woodbridge, VA 22191

sales@ishot-inc.com

Helmie is collecting in this moment all open inquiries and / or orders for Sphinx guns and / or parts. By end of November he will place then an order with all what he has by then. We will deliver beginning of 2010.

With kind regards

Wolfgang

Sphinx Systems Ltd.

Wolfgang Schröder (COO)

Tel. +41 (0)33 821 1005

www.sphinxarms.com

Thanks for that Hatmaker I still want this one!!!!

sabre.gif

Edited by willis68
Susanne Brunner = susanne.brunner@sphinxarms.com (in Switzerland)

She's pretty fast on email, never called but her # is:

+41 33 821 10 05

i-SHOT Shooting Sports

16135 Kennedy Street

Woodbridge, VA 22191

sales@ishot-inc.com

With kind regards

Wolfgang

Sphinx Systems Ltd.

Wolfgang Schröder (COO)

Tel. +41 (0)33 821 1005

www.sphinxarms.com

Thanks for the information! The guy that sold me the gun has several Sphinxes and gave me the same information as yours above. I think the importer in Virginia and Sphinx are about to wrap up negotiations and sign a distribution agreement so Helmie may definitely be a solid contact here soon. :D

Edited by ~Emily~
Guest JHatmaker
Man im not sure? I have the picture but no model number, if you find out let me know

It is, 3000 Tactical Titanium from the looks of the picture. Either 9mm or .45

Guest JHatmaker

Correction, I got my models backwards. The Standard is 4.53" long and the Tactical is 3.74" long. Standard comes in 9mm and .45ACP; Tactical only 9mm.

So.....I meant to say that was the Standard model. My bad!

Guest JHatmaker
Any idea of price on these?

From what I've seen previously, they run around $2K (for their competition versions). The Standard and Tactical probably would run around $1500+ I imagine.