Weakley County CCW Class?

Good morning!

I'm trying to find, without any success, a CCW class in XXX County, TN. Does anyone here know of any? XYZ County would be okay, too.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Michelle

(I edited this post on 10/4/15 because someone tracked me down using my ham radio license and therefore found my address. I have also changed my location on this site...)

Edited by mitch5252
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thanks for the info...I'll give them a call on Monday. Seems like is JUST missed a class! :taser:

Do you have any idea how to post a picture? I have this weird little revolver I found in my Dad's house after he died and I have no idea what it is or what size ammo to get. I thought this would be a good place to ask, but dang - can't figure out how to post a picture.

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards,

Michelle

Palmersville TN

Michelle

There is a deputy named Mark Black that has given some classes in Weakley Co but I tried for over a year to get him to give a class without luck. My wife and I took ours in Troy Tn from Jamie and Mary Spaulding (536-6590). I think they give the class about once a month on a Saturday. Good instruction with small class size, don't remember the cost but it was worth it. Welcome to the world of ccw. Just remember the class is the first step not the last. Stick around here and learn as much as you can and practice,practice,practice.

I've contacted "Big Rob" by email. I'll also give a call to the people in Troy on Monday. Thanks for the help.

We've just been in Tennessee for 3 years. I had a FOID from Illinois and of course, took the requisite safety class back when.

I've already heard back from Rob via email. He said they should have the next class scheduled soon and he'll get in touch with me.

Wow - such speed in this heat! (just a joke...) :taser: Thanks again!!

Regards,

Michelle