Getting to know each other: What do you look like?

• Administrator

I saw a thread like this on another forum and while at first I thought it was kind of cheesy, the more I read through it the more fun it was obvious that everyone was having. It added a new dimension to the forum, honestly.

So, in that regard... if you feel comfortable participating, post a picture of yourself. I realize some of you are in jobs where posting your face might be a security concern so feel free to use photos that were shot from angles that partially obscure your face, or blot out your face with a black box, whatever. :taser:

This is my goofy butt shooting a full auto AR a few weeks ago down at Hero Gear.

tungsten_fullauto.jpg

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I'm CPU illiterate and pics don't upload like other sites??? :taser:

The easiest thing to do is upload your photo to our Gallery and then come back to this thread and post a reply.

When you post the reply, click the reply.gif button inside the thread rather than use the quick reply feature. When you use the full editor, there is a small link beneath the collection of smilies that will let you quickly add your photo to the post.

The link is in a small area labeled My Pics and says [Open].

Click the Open link and you'll be shown a pop-up window that has your most recent photos. Choose the photo you want add, click it, you're done!

Guest Hornet Handler
Its ok Tung, you know the old saw..." if they can't find you handsome at least they can find ya handy."

He's got this "unhealthy" thing about the Village People. :koolaid:

:D

Nah, I mean... it's the whole helmet. climbing gear, staring down at you from above thing. :up:

oof. that was just wrong on SO many levels.

As for looking down on other folks. I literally do that alot. sometimes I carry up a small set of binoculars just to keep an eye on interesting things going on down below. :D

you'd be astounded at what you sometimes see simply because folks never look up.