Show and Tell - Post Your Pics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are you using the Double Star dragon brake there? If so, how do you like it?

Nice eye. My buddy that works up there gave me a few of the dragon breaks when they first came out. I think it looks cool and it was what was laying around when the upper was built. I don't know how well it works as a muzzle break.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice eye. My buddy that works up there gave me a few of the dragon breaks when they first came out. I think it looks cool and it was what was laying around when the upper was built. I don't know how well it works as a muzzle break.

SO, have you tried out the brake? Wouldn't mind knowing how well they work. I sure would like to be shed of the birdcage.

wish i could find a local bobcat 9mm or other mp5 clone to handle before i just go and buy one. really like the SBRs above.

i am getting my form1 and fingerprint cards together to send in my first stamp paperwork. going to SBR my AR15 and run a 10.5 upper.

wish i could find a local bobcat 9mm or other mp5 clone to handle before i just go and buy one. really like the SBRs above.

i am getting my form1 and fingerprint cards together to send in my first stamp paperwork. going to SBR my AR15 and run a 10.5 upper.

If you are ever in the White House/Goodlettsville/Rivergate area let me know and I will let you take a look at my Bobcat SBR.

If you are ever in the White House/Goodlettsville/Rivergate area let me know and I will let you take a look at my Bobcat SBR.

i appreciate the offer. dont make it up there as often now that im not working around nashville anymore.

• 2 months later...
Guest pdogkilr

AAC Prodigy - Tac-Sol on Ruger 22-45 and Walther P-22 with adapter.

IMG_16262ndNFA22LRsonStamp300PPISized1024.jpg

Para Ordnance P14-45 with Ti-Rant

IMG_16242nd300PPISized1024.jpg

LWRCi M6A3 SBR - one upper in 6.8 SPC and another in 5.56 Both with their own AAC M4 2000 Mod-8

IMG_1637SBRbothuppers300PPISized1024.jpg

Better pic of the SBR

IMG_162968SBR2ndonStamp300PPISized1024.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...