AKer

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Just saying. Spuds seems to be the only guy who knows this fella who keeps getting kicked off. It's not outside the realm of possibility that a member might be extraordinarily bored and decide to have a few different screen names just to entertain themselves.

How would you know the verbiage of the banned message unless you've seen the screen from a banned member's side? :squint:

I dunno. Could it be that there's like a gazillion messages on here wherever he's posted that show out to the left, where the member status is on each message along with the avatar? ;) Unless you've gone back and deleted them all, they used to show up in the threads he'd posted beore you started deleting the entire threads willy nilly.

James is local to me, that's all. I'm not going to slap him for you as you asked last time, so get that idea out of your head as well. He's your problem, not mine. He's been banned on numerous fora, perhaps you need to ask around. Or you could keep accusing me, that's real productive.:screwy:

It's kind of like a train wreck, I just gotta look.

Spuds is innocent and correct, on some ex member's, this is what is listed next to their name!;)

QUOTE!

post_old.gif This message has been deleted by TGO David. Reason: Duplicate account of a banned user.

QUOTE!

Also i really dont appreciate someone getting Credit for my Thread!

Still do not know as to why i was Banned?

Best Wishes!

AKer!:screwy:

PS. David:poop:, you all need to get it together!

Spuds is innocent and correct, on some ex member's, this is what is listed next to their name!;)

QUOTE!

post_old.gif This message has been deleted by TGO David. Reason: Duplicate account of a banned user.

QUOTE!

Also i really dont appreciate someone getting Credit for my Thread!

Still do not know as to why i was Banned?

Best Wishes!

AKer!:screwy:

PS. David:poop:, you all need to get it together!

Uhhhhh, if it's all the same to you (and even if it's not) I'd rather have someone else verify that I'm not you.

BTW, how does one post like that after being banned or put on vacation?

You're still posting, aren'tcha? ;)

But really, sorry for any confusion :screwy:

I can appreciate how this thread (and AKer too) would confuse anyone. Your apology isn't necessary, I'm wanting to hear from my accuser and his lackeys who piled on.

One of them, Jason--I've met. I'd like to think he'd know better.

• Administrator
I can appreciate how this thread (and AKer too) would confuse anyone. Your apology isn't necessary, I'm wanting to hear from my accuser and his lackeys who piled on.

One of them, Jason--I've met. I'd like to think he'd know better.

Like I said, I didn't accuse you of anything. I asked a question and presented a scenario that could have been plausible. I'm glad to hear that it's not you, because then I'd have to ban you along with the other multiple accounts that have been made and summarily destroyed.

See? It's all sunshine and puppies when you look at it like that. ;)