AKer

Easy for you to say, you weren't the one being villified. I guess you'll lie prostrate when your character is maligned.

I'm too much of a scumbag to be vilified or maligned :lol:

Seriously though, it was an unfortunate series of events, and being suspected of trolling on an internet forum is not like you've been wrongly named a suspect in a serial killing, so claiming defamation is a little much.

I've enjoyed reading some of your posts in the past, and you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the AK platform. I'd like to see that knowledge stay, so I say:

LET. IT. GO.

:D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
That you haven't thought about any of this is obvious, or you'd have never made the accusation in the first place. However, 6 posts on the subject would seem to contradict your having not thought aobut it.

It's your fiefdom. Let's see. You've demonstrated a complete lack of common horse sense in your accusation of me. You're not man enough to apologize for impugning my character, it's a wonder your temperment has carried this forum this far. I guess I should expect banning, it follows your pattern of illogical behaviour. Others should take note on what to expect of you in the future.

Here's the deal: I don't offer empty apologies. When I apologize for something, it is sincere and demonstrates the fact that I honestly believe that I did something wrong and that I am truly sorry for it.

None of that stands true in this case, so I'm not going to satiate your need for recompense by giving you some sort of half-hearted "Hey buddy, I'm really sorry I pointed out some things that were pretty obvious but sadly just odd coincidences" just so that you feel better about the world.

I hate it for you because you seriously seem to feel like some sort of gauntlet has been thrown here and that your honor is at stake, but the fact of the matter is that my own personal sense of honor doesn't allow me to devalue my own word by telling you something that isn't true. Namely, I'm not sorry because I didn't accuse you of anything.

Get over it. Let it go. Embrace it. Go clean out a Wal-Mart of all of their ammo... Whatever helps you sleep better at night, but don't hold your breath waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Here's the deal: I don't offer empty apologies. When I apologize for something, it is sincere and demonstrates the fact that I honestly believe that I did something wrong and that I am truly sorry for it.

None of that stands true in this case, so I'm not going to satiate your need for recompense by giving you some sort of half-hearted "Hey buddy, I'm really sorry I pointed out some things that were pretty obvious but sadly just odd coincidences" just so that you feel better about the world.

I hate it for you because you seriously seem to feel like some sort of gauntlet has been thrown here and that your honor is at stake, but the fact of the matter is that my own personal sense of honor doesn't allow me to devalue my own word by telling you something that isn't true. Namely, I'm not sorry because I didn't accuse you of anything.

Get over it. Let it go. Embrace it. Go clean out a Wal-Mart of all of their ammo... Whatever helps you sleep better at night, but don't hold your breath waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg

Ok, so your "In before the Lock" pic is cooler than mine, but my whole post is full of pure awesomeness. It has Lamar Burton, a cat with a slice of cheese on it's head, a funny cat, MC Hammer, and a funny tee shirt.

:tough:

In the picture, it looks more like imitation "cheese food".

I refuse to call him by his real name unless he is shown on Reading Rainbow. I grew up watching Levar Burton on Reading Rainbow and that guy would never do a show like Star Trek.....on the other hand Lamar Burton would. ;)

Well, that must be irrefutable, since I'm at a loss for words.

- OS

Spuds, with that goofy tater avatar smiling at every post you make, it makes it hard to take you with any edge.;)

I try to enjoy life, really I do. Most of the time it's great. But then the nimcompoops show up . . . .;)

Namely, I'm not sorry because I didn't accuse you of anything.

So is it more a lack of ethics, or just the inability to see how your words, coming as an "administrator", seem to carry more weight with folks?? ;) Before you say that isn't so, I've noticed on more than a few occasions where you seem to enjoy the fact that they do.

Ammo.....walmart......oh no! The shame, the shame of it all! :)

:cry: What about Dicks, Gander Mountain and Academy? Oh wait, I've never set foot in a couple of those. Forget that.

I didn't realize you were Obama's new ammo Czar. :taser: Does the fact that I've been to the range 5 times in the last 16 days count for anything? I mean, I probably go through more ammo than your average Wal-Mart cleaner outer. ;)

Wait a minute. I recognize this. It's a ploy to change the subject from your shortcomings to once again impugn my character. In other words, it's :bs: