Post pics of your Concealed Carry setup

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ctucciar

How does the Smartcarry handle with sitting behind a desk all day? I have considered getting one but have heard it's not to comfortable if you sit all day at work.

If you wear dress slacks like I do most days it fits great. It usually points right at the seat edge in front of you. It never points at your boys standing or sitting, always at the floor between the legs. Very safe imo - takes some getting used to, but so do all holsters.

Edited by TNTitan

I may be new to this but conceal carrying you still need to be able to get to your gun in a hurry if needed. Looks like a lot to undo to get to the gun.

Good thing for me in the way i carry, is with it getting cooler out i can wear pullovers and conceal my gun even if it is out on my hip at the ready if needed.

No way, no how!!!! Do you have to drop trou to draw your weapon?

What? are you serious..

I may be new to this but conceal carrying you still need to be able to get to your gun in a hurry if needed. Looks like a lot to undo to get to the gun.

Guys - this is a "show your concealed setup" thread. You have to expose the weapon to really show the setup right? , otherwise we would just be looking at peoples clothes. No, you don't have to disrobe to draw your weapon - see below.

I think the idea is to not undo your pants, but just stick your hand down your pants and get it. I do not think it will work too well for those of us that have a small case of that dunlapped disease.

Yea. we have a winner. Drawing is really easy - faster IMO than supertucks or other deep conceal holsters, because there is nothing to untuck. Not sure what dunlapped disease is...

I'm sorry... I don't want anything pointed in that direction.

Me neither! The barrel never points at your junk in this holster. It sits in front of the goods with the barrel pointing downward to the floor.

I was hoping to see what carry setups others use, not necessarily turn this into a SmartCarry® review. For a good review, read this webpage.

Edited by TNTitan
I was hoping to see what carry setups others use, not necessarily turn this into a SmartCarry® review. For a good review, read this webpage.

I have to agree, the OP is just wanting to see how others CC.

If you want to discuss the advantages or disadvantages of SmartCarry or any other manner of carry for that matter, you can start a new thread and post a link to the new thread here.

Guest jackdm3

Titan, are these your photos? How do you display photos from your harddrive? Or do you have to upload them to Bucket? I go to My Pictures, I see the photo I need, I copy it, but I can't paste it to a New Thread, Post Reply or Quick Reply.

I am able to do Youtube's though. YAY!

Guest jackdm3

I go to these sites and they ask for URLs. I can't believe I have to use someone else's software to show one of my own pics. Is this the way of it? If I upload, am I not giving to everyone? Granted, I was just going to test a pic of my cat, but it seems like a long way around.

I've been using this IWB Galco "Concealed Carry Lite" holster for my .40 PPS, and I really like it. I am going to try a few others out in the near future, but this one has worked well so far. The small form factor of this holster along with the "slim" pistol make it very comfortable and concealable.

003.JPG001.JPG

Guest Muttling
I've been using this IWB Galco "Concealed Carry Lite" holster for my .40 PPS, and I really like it. I am going to try a few others out in the near future, but this one has worked well so far. The small form factor of this holster along with the "slim" pistol make it very comfortable and concealable.

003.JPG

Why carry that IWB??? Half the weapon is above the waistband and it's not a tuckable holster. Just go with a Bianci OWB high ride and be more comfortable.

Why carry that IWB??? Half the weapon is above the waistband and it's not a tuckable holster. Just go with a Bianci OWB high ride and be more comfortable.

I'll take a look. Like I said, I am going to be trying other options out soon. Problem with the PPS is the selection has been limited until lately. Thanks for the advice!