Not Your Typical Restaurant Posting

Guest Plainsman

Guest Plainsman

My wife and I went to a restaurant in town this evening and I noticed this "posting" on the front door. The next door on the way in had a TN Firearms Association sticker as well. I know I"m from a smaller town, but I had never seen this sticker and thought it was a nice way to welcome us who CC. They will continue to get my business.

HCP.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Plainsman

Its called Lili's Authentic Oriental which is located in Pulaski, TN. Its your basic chinese buffet, but the food is good and they are always nice to us.

Guest Plainsman
The general public won't even know what it means.

Well, the first thought that came to my mind was "Handgun Carry Permit", but I think you're right that the general public wouldn't put it together. The TN Firearms Assoc. sign on the following door closed the deal for me on what it stood for though. It is discreet, but those who understand it will appreciate it.

This is the same restaurant where I picked up the business card of the gentleman who taught my HCP class.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
awesome, just spent the last 30 min looking for that sticker cant find it yet. still looking

Chances are they probably had the sticker made by a local or internet graphics company and you won't be able to find it.

Guest flyinglowwithheat
Its called Lili's Authentic Oriental which is located in Pulaski, TN. Its your basic chinese buffet, but the food is good and they are always nice to us.

Wow! That is really cool...where did they get the sticker from?? What a great idea. I bet there is no worries there about a robbery or attack!!!! A sure fire way to lower the crime rate!!!!!

Guest crotalus01

There was a thread on here earlier this year by the guy who runs that restaurant and he was asking for ideas for sticker designs welcoming HCP holders. I believe he was offering the winning design a free dinner for two.

Glad to see he carried through with his intentions to post...

I wouldnt mind having one of those for our dealership as well. Its funny sometimes I will have customers that are shy about talking about it or get nervous when I notice their "concealed" firearm and ask them about it. This might make some of them more comfortable.

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
ramble
Guest The Highlander

I own a restaurant in Roan Mountain, and I want some of those stickers. Can you please provide the name of the restaurant, a phone number with area code, and the owner's name so I can find out where he had them made?

If he had them made locally, that is ok with me. If I can increase the number the guy prints by ordering some, and maybe a few of you guys do the same, he might see a market for them.

Thanks,

The Highlander

I wouldnt mind having one of those for our dealership as well. Its funny sometimes I will have customers that are shy about talking about it or get nervous when I notice their "concealed" firearm and ask them about it. This might make some of them more comfortable.
I own a restaurant in Roan Mountain, and I want some of those stickers. Can you please provide the name of the restaurant, a phone number with area code, and the owner's name so I can find out where he had them made?

If he had them made locally, that is ok with me. If I can increase the number the guy prints by ordering some, and maybe a few of you guys do the same, he might see a market for them.

Thanks,

The Highlander

I would sure as he11 take one for my store.

FYI guys,

I have made stickers using Zazzle, Cafe Press and another one I forget the name of online.

Edited by Arko
Guest Plainsman

Lili's Authentic Oriental

929 W College St Pulaski, TN 38478 - (931) 424-1088

I"m going to assume the owner is 'Lili".