why was my thread locked. ^^^ rules

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol David's response was very non-pc....which I think is a good thing since thats pretty much how we talk to people at our car lot that act the same way(well maybe not that honest, but close ;-D )

I just wish David would just say what he really felt... he's so hard to read sometimes... :shrug:

Guest Bluemax
"You don't go to another man's house and talk :rolleyes: to him.

That aint Kosher. :D"

Well, yes you can, but you then get shown the door.

I describe this forum much like I describe, my life, my job, my personal relationships and pretty much anything else that comes to mind.

It may not be perfect but it's the best gig I have going.. If you don't like it then go somewhere else if you choose to stay accept the rules and quite bitching. If you think you can do a better job than TGO..it's a free country, start your own forum

Guest jackdm3
I describe this forum much like I describe, my life, my job, my personal relationships and pretty much anything else that comes to mind.

It may not be perfect but it's the best gig I have going.. If you don't like it then go somewhere else if you choose to stay accept the rules and quite bitching. If you think you can do a better job than TGO..it's a free country, start your own forum

That's what I said but in fewer words.

Actually, the response in its entirety was completley appropriate.

"You'll just have to excuse me for not jumping through my ass to fix your account if something accidentally happens to it."

David DOES go OUT OF HIS WAY, on HIS time to jump through hoops to help members that cannot post pictures and have other problems with their account..

so with that in mind, why WOULD David jump through the same hoops to help a DB that obviously wants to talk crap about the service that is provided FREE of cost?

I think garethsk was referring to the perceived implication that something WOULD happen to 700's account. Not a very smart play on 700's part, though.

This thread is funny

Yep. Mmmm hmmm.:blush:

It is always humorous when the owner/moderator defends themselves or their site, or takes a stand on something, or calls someone out for douchebaggerness and peoples get all up in arms about it..oh you can't do that you can't do this....

Edited by db99wj
Admins and Moderators aren't supposed to have opinions or ever get offended. It's in the rules.

Damnit, I have the right to say what I want, when I want, to whom I want, it's freedom of speech......unless it's you, then you must take it like StrickJ likes it and wants it.

We have an inside joke here at work, when someone thinks they can do what they want. It is more visual, but I will try to explain.

We would sing the words "Do What I Want" to the tune of "Can't touch this" while doing the Hammer Dance.

It is appropriate here.

e-mc-hammer-lg.gif

funny-pictures-mc-hammer-cat.jpg

animated_mchammer.gifMcHammer.gif

You should post yourself on youtube dancing then the toilet singing lady wont be the only one being made fun of :D

Guest Gun Geek
Google it...you get hits

therefore, its official

Results 1 - 4 of 4 for douchebaggerness. (0.39 seconds

Just thought I would let you know that there are now 5 results and TGO is on the top. :D:D

Guest Bronker
Admins and Moderators aren't supposed to have opinions or ever get offended. It's in the rules.

Oh yeah?! Well who do you think makes the 'rules' around here?!

Wait. Oh yeah. Never mind.:D

TGO is not a democracy, and your participation is voluntary. David can do what he wants, and rightfully so as really he is the one person who is singularly responsible for TGO's existence. It costs him money, I know. Let alone the time...Behave yourself, and you'll stay off the radar. He's very reasonable, and puts up with more crap than I'd ever have the patience to.

Just my opinion, that no one asked for.:P

Guest canynracer

So, to the OP...I hope you know now why your thread was locked :lol:

its cause David is actually a ruthless dictator, and us Mods, well we dont have a choice but to work for free, he keeps us locked in his dungeon, and makes us do this...we pick random people, with random threads and close them, then we go around insulting people with our one sided opinions (David GIVES us our opinions daily, the are canned, and we cannot deter from them). We then BAN your ass if your side differs from ours....

(actually, the entire "staff" is just David, he just has multiple logins...)

or.......

Its cause of this http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/trading-post-notices-faqs/20222-why-cant-i-post-ads-trading-post.html

April 18, 2009:

The ability to post new ads in the Trading Post forums is a perk for our Premium Members (Benefactors).

Anyone may browse and buy from these forums and anyone may post an ad in the Want-To-Buy forum but only Benefactors can post ads for goods or services for sale.

Effective immediately, a Benefactor may also market their own personal goods or services (lawn care, tactical keychains, jewelery, t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.) so long as they are not doing so for a commercial enterprise such as a gun shop.

We have had several people ask if it's okay for them to sell quantity of items that they personally have made. In this economy, we're more than happy to allow our Benefactors the opportunity to use the TGO classifieds as a way to make some extra money.

Please note that we do insist that businesses become Authorized Vendors before they market their goods and services. We will not tolerate any sort of low-brow sneaking-around-the-rules behavior from businesses trying to skirt our policies.

To become a Benefactor, click here. We offer the following membership subscriptions:

• $20.00 for 6-months of access.
  • $35.00 for 1-year of access.

;)

Edited by canynracer
So, to the OP...I hope you know now why your thread was locked :lol:

its cause David is actually a ruthless dictator, and us Mods, well we dont have a choice but to work for free, he keeps us locked in his dungeon, and makes us do this...we pick random people, with random threads and close them, then we go around insulting people with our one sided opinions (David GIVES us our opinions daily, the are canned, and we cannot deter from them). We then BAN your ass if your side differs from ours....

(actually, the entire "staff" is just David, he just has multiple logins...)

**Engage Robot Voice**

I am not David. My name is Jason. I like to Hunt, therefore I moderate the Hunting Forum. Again I repeat, I am not David.

**Disengage Robot Voice**