What's your next "gotta have" gun?

musicman

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I don't know if it is my next gotta have gun, but it is the next one I am getting. I have had a SA Professional on order since Sept. 2010. I was told last week that I should be receiving it at the first of the year.

Wow this is an old thread. Okay, I'll contribute.

Handgun - RIA 1911 in the Officer size - coincidentally I'm going tomorrow afternoon to pick it up from Bellshire Hardware.

Long gun - Mosin Nagant 91/30 - I went to get one this weekend and the store advertising them for $79 was sold out. Mrs. Claus says I might get one for Christmas if she can find one in time.

Guest Joker86

Was a Glock 20, but I just bought it today! A Glock 20SF.

I still want a Ruger SP101, and a Kel Tec PF9 or similar pocket sized 9mm. Also a SBR in 6.8mm by LWRC :) . Then again I need a .308 so a M1A or a SCAR is in line, or maybe LMTs .308 offering. Thats my short list.

On the little longer list is a Mossberg 590, as I already have 2 500s, one being a 18in barrel social variety.

Gotta get the wife a Sig 239 in 9mm... first before anything else.

Me?

I'd love to get a used PSP before they are gone. As well as a Kimber CDP (4"),

and a USP Compact in .45 with a threaded barrel for a suppressor later. :)

But low on funds right now, and it will be after the first of the year before I can

do anything. For her or me. :(

Sig 239 in 9mm is a great gun. I thought so much of mine I bought a set of those expensive Hogue grips just to "show my appreciation".

SigSauer239-9mm-Copy.jpg[/img]

Just some thoughts,

Trooper Joe

Boberg XR9-S.

After some research, I've drank the koolaid. By the time my name comes up on the list, I will know more from other users if it is everything it claims to be. That's probably a year from now based on current production...One good thing with the list is don't put any money down and you can pass when it's your turn.