What's your next "gotta have" gun?

musicman

Guest DrBoomBoom

I'm over budget until the spring '08, then I might start saving for a 625. I love the .45 caliber, and I love the revolver, so...hey? I'm not as fast as Jerry M. I'm sort of a half fast Jerry M.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm changing my answer... I really need to prioritize aquiring a Kel-Tec P3AT. After that, a .357mag revolver of some kind, as I said. A semi-auto shotgun would be nice, too...

But for 2007, the P3AT is my primary focus. Besides, that's cheap enough to where I could afford to get an EoTech for the AK (which I was slapped in my face with the need for today shooting 3-gun).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MidTNShooter
Believe it or not, the only handgun I currently want is a Glock 19.

I've never really been a huge fan of Glocks, but I'm coming around a bit. I don't intend to carry it ('cuz 9mm might expand, but my .45 sure as heck ain't gonna shrink), but it'd be fun to play with. Of all the Glocks, the 19 is the one I like the most.

All of my handgun needs are pretty well fulfilled with the three I have now (Para C7/45 LDA, S&W 686, and MkII). But, I can see where a G19 would fit into my collection.

I bought my Steyr M40A1 a while back and it shoots like a dream. I guess you could call it the Premier Austrian Pistol. The grips excel the Glock and the trapazoid sights makes sighting easy and fast.

My Para was my first 1911, but a STI would make me walk with a limp. ;)

MTS

Guest glockamolee

I miss my Kimber Polymer .45. On the other hand, I really am looking forward to shooting 9x23 and 10mm out of a Witness...

I could flip a coin on which one I pick up first.

• Administrator

I'm changing my tune. While I would like to have an XD Tactical 9mm for cheap fun, I think my next firearm will be a Springfield TRP Operator in black Armory Kote finish and with a few minor tweaks:

• Yost-Bonitz rear sight
  • Wilson Combat extended mag release
  • Wilson Combat extended beavertail safety
  • Action worked over by a competent 1911 armorer

All for the sake of shooting USPSA Single Stack instead of Production in 2008.