Took home a lonely gun today

Guest TennFarmer

Guest TennFarmer

Well, I found a lone Sig P238 today just begging to go home with me...how could I refuse. This think looks and feels so good. My new carry gun...well, until the wife finds out that I have it.

Cannot wait to shoot it. Mine is the Nitron finish. Only thing I wish it had was the rosewood grips.

Anybody have a source on them yet?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is in the 12,000 too.

Hero-Gear in Winchester got six in the other day (they have a least one less than that now) all black Nitron. Jeff made me a great deal on the P238, a Don Hume pocket holster and the only box of 380 ACP they had.

Hittin' the range later today and hope to get a couple of pictures to post later on.

Guest TennFarmer
Hero-Gear in Winchester got six in the other day (they have a least one less than that now) all black Nitron.

Well, if it was the one in the show case, I fondled it Tuesday when I stopped by. Once I looked at it, I had to research it more...and the more I learned, the more I liked it.

Guest HVAC Worker

Man,that is one sweet looking weapon.The dollar bill gives us a reference to the size it is.Thanks for posting up,adding this one to my list that I need.

I HAD to pick one of these up this week too..! I'm replacing my LCP BUG - the Sig just feels so much better/smoother, and I like the 'mini 1911' style. I'll post some pics after I make some wood grips for it in the next week or so.

Guest dizzielizzie

bubbiesdad, please ask Bubbie how to get a kitty interested in handguns. All my cat wants to do is sniff, knock over the hopps, and get cat hair into places (in my gun) that don't need it... :D