Glocks

Guest Ae-35

Which Glock Size and Caliber Do You Carry? (Please select a Frame and Caliber)  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Which Glock Size and Caliber Do You Carry? (Please select a Frame and Caliber)

• Subcompact: G26, 27, 33, 36 or 39
    • Midsize: G19, 23, 29, 30, 32 or 38
    • Fullsize: G17, 20, 21, 22, 31 or 37
    • Target/Competition: G17L, 34 or 35
    • 9mm
    • .40s&w
    • .357sig
    • .45gap
    • .45acp
    • 10mm

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you fire cast bullets in a Glock? I posted else where I may get a 10mm, I am also thinking about G26 or 27. Just curious, I will be reloading and was trying to cut cost down a little.

uh, no babe. no:koolaid: allowed here!;)

First off I have my gun loaded, If my gun gets taken from me, I don't want to be shot by my own gun !!! That why I like a frame mounted safety, BUT in JAN. 2010, I;m think of putting a frame mounted safety on one of my glock !!!

Just do not let anyone take your gun, use a retention holster if you are concerned about that, having a strong side safety will NOT keep someone from shooting you with your own gun, only preventing them from getting it in the first place will do that

First off I have my gun loaded, If my gun gets taken from me, I don't want to be shot by my own gun !!! That why I like a frame mounted safety, BUT in JAN. 2010, I;m think of putting a frame mounted safety on one of my glock !!!

you don't like glocks for main reason i do. When i pull the trigger it goes bang.

A safety switch on a glock might fool a BG unless they have been around other hand guns. Then the switch on the left of the slide by your thumb might slow em down a little.

i apologize for sounding like a smart butt i just can't think of a tactful way to say that.

seems like i read some where in here you have 5 0r 6 glocks. you could sell one and put the aftermarket external safetys on the rest of em. As for mine i do not want the extra switch. Pull glock, pull trigger, bang i like the KISS method glock has going.

if the BG has your gun your pretty much screwed just about any way you look at it unless it's empty and you threw it at him for good measure.

Edited by fastbs
I've had one of my guns, taken & fired without my consent (WON'T HAPPENED AGAIN) Lucky for my this "NUT" wasn't try to hurt nobody !!!!

If that's your concern, a 3rd gen S&W auto might be a good choice. I have a 3913 that is great. It has an external safety and won't fire with the mag ejected.

My main carry guns are a Glock 26 or a S&W 642.

Guest mikevtc

hey,

i sh*t canned a first gen 17 a long time ago. it did function flawlessly with factory rounds, it just didn't fit me... i now am a proud owner of a 23c. love it... mean it.

I AM very surprised this hasn't been stated yet....sooooooooo....here it goes....

WHO FREAKIN CARES?!?!?!?!?;);)

There will NEVER be a glock in my aresenal.......i repeat NEVER!;)

No :D here....never will be.:P:p

Edited by titan14
I AM very surprised this hasn't been stated yet....sooooooooo....here it goes....

WHO FREAKIN CARES?!?!?!?!?;);)

There will NEVER be a glock in my aresenal.......i repeat NEVER!:P

No :D here....never will be.;):P

Me either, never got my ;) and I don't want it.