$500 Best buck contest!

Guest GunTroll

Guest GunTroll

I kind of didn't want to bring this to anyone's attention to better my odds but what the hell. This ain't the time of year to be selfish. Especially with this crappy economy.

go here..... Eagle 94.3 - Best Buck Contest

I have read the rules and they seem loose. I saw nothing stating that the buck had to be from TN. Some entered aren't (like mine). Actually I didn't see wording that it had to be from this year either. Read the rules for yourself and interpret them as you will. Have to hurry though. Entries end on the 7th. Voting begins after then.

And now for a selfish plug.....If your not entering one for yourself then vote for me when the voting commences. I'll owe you! Times are tough in my house. Moneys thin here folks. $500 would make momma happier about me spending at least that in hunting MO this year. My public name is Brandon. Look at it this way. At least now you can see my pretty mug. I posted this same buck up in our photo area here.

Thanks and good luck!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GunTroll

Ok the voting has begun. Please vote for a fellow TGO member if you didn't enter a photo for yourself. Some dink bucks have been getting votes due to the the way the contest is set up. Its clearly set up more on how many people you know to cast a vote for you rather than whether your buck is the best or not. So I'm calling on my fellow TGO members and hunters to help me make Christmas better in my house this year.

Go here.....Eagle 94.3 - Best Buck UPICKEM to register and vote. One vote a day allowed for each user. Thanks guys! I'm photo number 11, or public name Brandon.

Guest lead_head

I love how the members pull together no matter what!!:D No stopping a team!! If we ever go into battle remember who you can trust! :tough:

You have to register to vote??? No thanks, I get enough spam now.