best stock for 10/22

Guest goomba

• Administrator
Plastic? ....maybe, sort of like your extruded plastic Crosman scope? .....and the saddle horn grip must be from your Lone Ranger fantasy days? :) old people -go figure.
Please Mr. Foreman if you have not got it by now, then I can only assume how informitive your other 4,715 post's must have been.

In these know how & know what forums you get what we have here.....the lack of?

What is so useful about popp'in a beer can or a lousey tree rat? are you that hungry? You're probably one of those man-ly man guys that boast about shooting squirrels and then wreck your Yugo trying to avoid hitting one in the 'burbs.

Oh yeah, the Archangel is the best replacement stock for the most god-awful .22 rifle on earth and now I know why you like yours so much.

(-word to note, you cannot tell someone nothing useful when they are one of the 5,000,000,000 that already know it all.)

I hope this concludes this discussion because I've had more intelligant gun ramblings with an 8 yr. old.

I'm sure anything other than peeling man-banana's would be confusing to you?
Oh yeah, you forgot your letter "Y" between the "A" & "R".....fag!
Super Mod suck-ups, how many are there?

Rudeness of this level will not be tolerated on this forum. Master Blaster has been banned permanently.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudeness of this level will not be tolerated on this forum. Master Blaster has been banned permanently.

BarterTown must have twisted him.

I'm thinking of this as my next 10/22 stock:

10-22gatling.jpg

It's only $400 (plus 2each rifles)

s7_227757_imageset_02?$main-Large$

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
misspelled "rifles"
Guest befsman
okay, I will bite. What makes that Archangel stock so good?

It looks all tacticool in an AR sort of way. But what you have is still a semi auto .22. The plastic bayonet is pretty much garbage. What are you gonna do, stab someone with it? I doubt too many people think going into close quarters battle with a .22 a very good idea.

Does that stock make the rifle more accurate than the original stock?

Okay Mike, I will not address the Archangel, but I have a Tapco stock and will talk about that. The entire reason that I went with a thumbhole/pistol grip stock is that it does make it more comfortable for me. I am not the most limber of people and after years of weight training, football, and forestry work, my wrists are not quite as flexible as most people since the wrist breaks and ligiment damage. Short answer though, I can shoot standard stocked weapons, but it is much more comfortable to shoot the pistol grip which in turn leads to increased accuracy and longer trigger times during an outing. Just one man's experience. By the way, Boyds are sharp and Christies makes a nice Tapco/AR type stock.

Edited by befsman