Anybody got a Kel-Tec PF9 I can try?

Guest ETS_Inc

Guest ETS_Inc

Ladies and gents,

A young ladyfriend of mine is considering buying a Kel_Tec PF9, for her carry gun. Currently, she's carrying a borrowed Kahr PM9, loaned to her by Oleg Volk. She wants to get a gun of her own, and after trying countless guns, she really likes the feel, concealability, and cost of the PF9. But, being the intelligent person she is, she doesn't want to spend money she can't afford to waste on a gun she's not yet fired.

So, does anybody in the middle TN area have a Kel-Tec PF-9 which this young lady can try? In return, I'll let you shoot some of my NFA goodies. We could meet at the range, at a time which is convienient for all involved.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could do this favor for me. None of my distributors have any in stock, and even if they did, I don't want to order a new gun, fire a mag through it, and have to then sell it as a used gun, because she doesn't like it. I'd rather borrow someone else's, as opposed to throwing away good money. If she likes it, it looks like we'll have to order one through Gunbroker, if we're ever going to find one.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ETS_Inc
fwiw I'm getting one in tomorrow new, parkerized.

I could name 2 forum members who have bought them from me. So I know people here have them.

Bill, any chance you could ask them if they'd be interested in letting her shoot it? (BTW, it's Raquel, the young lady who's been modeling for Oleg recently.) I'll gladly swap time with their gun for some time with an M-16 (I'll even provide some ammo for both guns).

Bill, any chance you could ask them if they'd be interested in letting her shoot it? (BTW, it's Raquel, the young lady who's been modeling for Oleg recently.) I'll gladly swap time with their gun for some time with an M-16 (I'll even provide some ammo for both guns).

One is perpetually out of town. I'll PM the other to see. I'll have to check the pics of Raquel. Now, if it was Texan Lori I might just give her one...

Guest ETS_Inc
OK, I had a definite expression of interest. He should be PM'ing you.

I need more of your cards because the canary's cage needs changing.

Thanks, Bill, but if your bird's crapping that much, it's your job to take care of it, not mine. Although, I can get it done quietly...:rolleyes:

Guest ETS_Inc

Looks like nsnate is going to be able to make this happen. Thanks guys (even Rabbi). I knew I could count on the folks here. Y'all are a good bunch of people, and I'm glad to be associated with y'all (even Rabbi).