Ruger 204 ?

Guest nitrous_mike

Guest nitrous_mike

Anyone shot this yet ? also what is the price range I expect it to be in the 600-800 range but I looked around some and have not seen any. I am just looking for some info to save me a trip back to town.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
yip parkway and midtown are the only two shops i buy from now. I used to always get guns from Wink :rock:

I got my G22 from Krasner on Old Hickory Blvd. across from K-Mart! But will do some dealing with Parkway soon.

Guest nitrous_mike

Chris I went to robertsons today and got the usual treatment aka no service at all with nothing other then dirty looks. I guess since I am not a cheaster county mullet having hick I am not good enough for them. The bad part is I was really tempted to buy a Benelli that was marked down but I guess its better that I dident. To be honest I would rather buy from Mike's then go back to robertsons..

Midtown is the pawn shop where 70 meets 45 downtown, its the one that is owned by a few Jackson cops.

I may hold off on getting another gun in favor of putting more money towards the new house. It just depends on what I get back on taxes and how my money looks by then.

Guest GlocKingTN
Chris I went to robertsons today and got the usual treatment aka no service at all with nothing other then dirty looks. I guess since I am not a cheaster county mullet having hick I am not good enough for them. The bad part is I was really tempted to buy a Benelli that was marked down but I guess its better that I dident. To be honest I would rather buy from Mike's then go back to robertsons..

Midtown is the pawn shop where 70 meets 45 downtown, its the one that is owned by a few Jackson cops.

I may hold off on getting another gun in favor of putting more money towards the new house. It just depends on what I get back on taxes and how my money looks by then.

I also had sorta the same experience. I went into Robertson's and got the cold shoulder. They did talk a bit more than you described. But once they figured out I was just looking and browsing, the conversing stopped. Also, they didnt have a real big inventory. Most of the handguns were revolvers or ancient art. They had a few nice rifles and shotguns, and some even at descent prices. I believe I saw that Benelli that was spoke about. It had a fairly descent price as well. I believe like $1100. Anyway, I wont be going back either.

hard to believe they wouldnt give you any service.i guess i just know them all but i aint got no mullet.and i aint no more from chester co than you are.john is the kind of guy who aint gonna worry the hell out of you to buy something just kinda lets ou browse around and dont pester you.i have bought a couple of guns from them over the years and they were allways cool to deal with.

Guest GlocKingTN

Maybe thats what he was doing! He did speak, but once he found out I was just looking and not really interested in buying, he pretty much just didnt acknowledge my presence. Maybe that is just how he does business.