3 Wolf Shirt

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women

Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Wow. There can't be anything more awesomer than this....except maybe Chuck Norris wearing one....than we all would die, because the world would end due to not being able to handle the awesomeness.

Late to the party, but "1908 Cubbies", I hoist a cold one to your handle. Someday, my brother, someday. Looking at the roster, 2010 ain't someday. I just hope I live long enough to see it, should it ever happen. Maybe they'll throw us a bone and put Santo in the HOF...at this point, I'll take any scraps I can get to make up for the misery.

On the plus side, the 'Hawks are first in the west, and the Predators are playing good hockey too.

Edited by StPatrick
Spelling
Guest bkelm18
Late to the party, but "1908 Cubbies", I hoist a cold one to your handle. Someday, my brother, someday. Looking at the roster, 2010 ain't someday. I just hope I live long enough to see it, should it ever happen. Maybe they'll throw us a bone and put Santo in the HOF...at this point, I'll take any scraps I can get to make up for the misery.

On the plus side, the 'Hawks are first in the west, and the Predators are playing good hockey too.

He's talking in strange tongues! He's talking in strange tongues! The power of awesomeness of this thread is evil! :devil:

Guest mustangdave
possession of the 3 wolf shirt, 3 wolf knife, and centurion helmet, by any one individual is expressly forbidden by law. The awesomeness of that combination is too much for any one person to have.

Then lets box it all up and send it to...OBAMA!!! Once he holds all the POWER...his administration will be sucked into a black hole and deposited in the 7th level of hell.

anyone know where the Spear of Destiny is these days?

While not really forbidden by law, one person wearing a 3 wolf moon t-shirt and centurion helmet, while holding the 3 wolf knife will cause strange things to happen. My best friend's former girlfriend had a cousin who did this. A strange aura enveloped him as he gained a beatific expression on his illuminated face. After a minute or so of us gazing at him adoringly like a new Messiah, he looked each of in the eyes and psychically imparted a blessing in our brains. Then with a sad, but all-knowing expression, he faded from view as he ascended to a higher celestial plane.

Guest mustangdave
Then with a sad, but all-knowing expression, he faded from view as he ascended to a higher celestial plane.

That was the escalator at 100 Oaks Mall....

• 2 weeks later...

:):tinfoil::D:tinfoil:

State Hopes To Harness Power Of 'Three Wolf' Shirts - Money News Story - WMUR Manchester

State Hopes To Harness Power Of 'Three Wolf' Shirts

Online Sensation Named Official T-Shirt Of NH Economic Development

POSTED: 11:53 am EST January 26, 2010

UPDATED: 6:30 pm EST January 27, 2010

storytools_buzz.gifstorytools_delicious.gifstorytools_digg.gifstorytools_facebook.gifstorytools_reddit.gifstorytools_rss.gifstorytools_print.gifstorytools_email.gif

CONCORD, N.H. -- State economic officials are hoping to harness the power of a Keene, N.H., company's T-shirt that has gained some serious buzz on the Web. The Three Wolf Moon T-shirt has spent nearly 200 days on Amazon.com's Top 100 list. The shirt, which depicts three wolves howling at a moon, gained cult status after a satirical review was posted claiming it had the ability to attract beautiful women, among other powers. 19579840_240X180.jpg

button_enlarge.gif

19579840_240X180.jpg

Similar reviews were posted, and demand for the shirt grew until printing company The Mountain had to work overtime to handle the spike. The state Division of Economic Development said Tuesday it is designating the shirt the official T-shirt of New Hampshire economic development. "The Mountain's Three Wolf Moon is a true New Hampshire success story," said Steve Boucher of the Division of Economic Development. "What started off as a tongue-in-cheek take on a cool T-shirt has resulted in worldwide acclaim for a very creative and growing Granite State business." The shirt has been worn by actor Rainn Wilson of "The Office" and Allan Hyde of "True Blood." It was also worn by the U.S. Marine's Bravo Company 1st Combat Engineer Battalion. Boucher said an online campaign will be launched featuring local business officials and celebrities wearing the shirt. The Business Resource Center also plans to give Three Wolf Moon shirts to winners of its monthly "Innovation Rocks!" initiative, which recognizes the ingenuity of New Hampshire's innovation leaders. Boucher said that regardless of the truth of the claims of mystical properties possessed by the shirt, he's optimistic about the effect it will have on New Hampshire's economy. "If it can generate half of the results that Amazon shoppers are experiencing, we're in awesome shape," he said. "Every CEO should be wearing this shirt." Previous Story:

Tell Us More: E-mail WMUR your tips and story ideas.

Copyright 2010 by WMUR. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Guest Drewsett

I ran into a guy at MTSU wearing one of these shirts...I told him nice shirt and his friend was like "what is he talking about" as I walked away. I just smiled