New Gun shop in Lebanon (REVIEW)

THE COOP

So I made an effort to go by a new gun shop in Lebanon yesterday on the way to work, it is just off Hartman Dr. and West Main, close to Burger king, I really like walking in to a store and being greeted no matter who you are and that happened at this gun shop, I played it quiet for a few minutes and just looked around by myself, then introduced myself to David who I prosume is the owner/manager, we talked a bit and I asked for a price on a new Dillion, he gave me a price and it is the lowest local price I've been quoted so I plan on buying it next week, David seemed very knowledgeable about reloading and since I'm new to reloading he gave me some great info.

He also had some of the best prices on Glock's I've seen any where locally, he didnt have a really big selection but since he just opened and the grand opening is Tomorrow I expect that their inventory will get bigger. He had a good selection of holsters and reloading supply's. So to conclude my quick review I was very surprised and liked the shop and would reccomend it to all locals to go by and check it out, introduce yourself and let him know your a TGO member!!!! COOP

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Mitchel

I have visited the Lebanon Gun Shop truthfully more times than I probably should have. I have been very pleased with the four firearms that I have purchased from David and his staff. Everyone there has been outstanding - patient, helpful, informative, and friendly. They have showed me just about every weapon in the store. I was surprised to find that the prices are very competitive with what I have found elsewhere. I am thrilled to have such a great local gun shop in Lebanon.

I agree. He seems like a nice enough fellow, and quite eager to please. I like his selection of reloading supplies, and he has pretty fair prices. I've been in The Armory twice, and have yet to have anyone there acknowledge my presence. It wasn't like they were covered up with customers either. I won't go back there, but I will probably frequent the Lebanon Gun Shop.

I haven’t been to their store, but I bought a new rifle from them at a gun show. I made an offer and they accepted. Then after the background check came back approved and I was paying; the gal doing the paperwork acted surprised that I gave her a credit card and said they have to charge a fee for using a credit card. They were nice and I might buy from them again; I just thought that was chickenchit.

DaveTN, I'm not sure which shop your talking about but to my knowledge Lebanon Gun Shop doesn't do gun shows YET! COOP

Guest motonut

Lebanon Gun Shop is a smallish gun shop but very big on reloading supplies. A neighbor and I want to take one of his reloading classes sometime soon. Very friendly. I think the have a Glock sale on now for people on their email list.

The Armory has more guns and they're on the wall so you can just go up and fondle them w/out having to ask anyone to show it to you. I've been in there 3 times, once they were very busy and the other 2 times only a couple of us in there. I was greeted every time, asked if there was anything they could help me with but they weren't pushy. I have no issues with either shop.

Been to both the Lebanon Gun Shop and the Armory. Took the better half; she liked the Armory better because she could "touch" handguns on the wall without having to wait on a clerk to hand her one. Both of us were treated well at both shops, and bought from both shops on different occasions.

I could honestly recommend either, based on my individual experience. Neither had "cheap" prices, but both offered some reasonable prices on some items, IMHO.

I've dealt with the Armory folks at several gun shows,...always seemed good to me, and Ive had 2 friends buy several guns from them, both at the show and at the store.... they felt like they got good deals. The credit card charges are not unusual for many of the smaller shops. Some list a price and then give a cash discount...some add a surcgharge to the listed prices...I like the owner, he seems straight up.

I've purchased from David, He is knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and has made quite an investment to offer yet another alternative to all of us who love this sport. If we don't support our local businesses we'll wonder someday why they aren't around anymore. Somtimes while I'm out on my motorcycle its on my radar just to stop in and see the latest inventory David has. Two thumbs up for LGS!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Derwood

Both the Armory and Lebanon Gun shops are Great with Great people. Here is another, I met an FFL in Lebanon from Yogey's Bunker, his name is Clay, does alot on GOC and some shows, mostly word of mouth. This guy gets it ALL and has the best prices. Super Nice guy and goes the extra mile for his customers. Lebanon has some good people. The number on his card is 615-444-5161

• 1 month later...
Guest highvoltage

i to like the Lebanon gun shop. i have bought reloading supply's and guns there. David and his staff are great.and if you have a problem they take care of it there at the shop or send it back for repairs for you. i got the same treatment as Greg at the armory. i got the feeling that i had interrupted there quiet time or something. and they wished i would just leave. so i went to Lebanon gun shop and ended up buying 4 guns that day.