Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380

Guest IzzyIsaac

Guest IzzyIsaac

I saw a quick video on the new Bodyguard 380 and Bodyguard .38 from the 2010 SHOT show and was just wondering if anybody had any idea when we would start seeing these pocket juicers in the gun stores?

Edited by JHatmaker
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rystine
Why? .380 cant they just make it at least 9mm you cant even find .380 and it costs an arm and a leg

+1

There's plenty of pocket sized .380 pistols out there. I would love to see more 9mm handguns along the same size as the pf9 and pm9.

Guest Todd@CIS

Given its intended purpose (deep concealment, backup, ECQB), I'd prefer it without a manual safety.

Two versions (one with, one without) would both be popular and worth S&W's time, IMO.

Guest IzzyIsaac

since it looks a little beefier or should i say more ergonomic compared to whats out in the .380's, i would hope it would have less snapback recoil and feel more like a fuller sized pistol for the ladies (which is why i'm looking into it) i conceal my kimber just fine and don't think i'd feel right with .380 on my side

ahh buk! you found me again! your gettin good at this game!

Following you? I've been here a year longer than you mister! I'm not stalking you or anything, but I do wonder if you're schizophrenic or actually two people.

:D

buk

P.S. Thread hijack over. I can't believe I was actually at Hero Gear today and discussed this very gun with Joe, and forgot to ask the price.

Guest IzzyIsaac
Following you? I've been here a year longer than you mister! I'm not stalking you or anything, but I do wonder if you're schizophrenic or actually two people.

:D

buk

P.S. Thread hijack over. I can't believe I was actually at Hero Gear today and discussed this very gun with Joe, and forgot to ask the price.

hahaha..my buddy andrew's email wouldn't work for signing up over there and so he gets on my name and posts all day while he's at work, then i normally do my browsing at night..this is all me though over here :D

i would like to know a price for one of these tho, might be interested enough to get one for my girl, and if she don't like it, sell it or just add it to the collection

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a quick video on the new Bodyguard 380 and Bodyguard .38 from the 2010 SHOT show and was just wondering if anybody had any idea when we would start seeing these pocket juicers in the gun stores?

I am told very soon. That doesn't help much I know, but I will most likely know before most of you guys (S&W owns my company) so I'll let you know if I hear something.

I'll be getting one as soon as they are available to employees, which is usually a month or so before the stores get them.

Saw today MSRP on the auto is $575 and the revolver is $625.

But that price includes the built in laser, right? If so, thats not all that much higher than other .380s if you add in the cost of a laser.

Edited by barewoolf