You Bastards and Your High and Mighty H&K Handguns

DavidCBaker

Now I know what you're talking about. :) I've had the P30 now for several months, putting it through its paces. First, you can really get it to fit your hand, given the interchangeable sides and backstrap. Second, it just "shoots right"--point it and it seems like a very natural position with excellent balance. Third, if you still have any doubt, just field strip it and see a) how well thought out the takedown process is and :P how well made it is.

I wish I'd tried this brand earlier! Here are some crappy iPhone pix:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Anyone know how the P30 compares to the P2000? I'm looking for another 9mm and this P30 has my attention.....

The P30 has interchangeable side and back panels for the grip, the P2000 does not. I believe the P30 has a slightly longer barrel.

I was shopping for a P2000 when I stumbled across the P30. Once the P30 was in my hand, it just fit so well that the P2000 dropped off the radar. Your mileage may vary, try both.

The other day I had the chance to shoot 4 H&K. I have to say they were all great. It really confirmed my decision to buy the p2000sk for carry.

I shot a p30, p2000sk (357sig&40), usp 45, and hk45. the p30 and hk45 felt like an extension of the hand and shot incredibly well. There is definitely a ergonomics difference between the new style and the USP. I now want 4 H&Ks and hardly have the money for one.

Daniel

Congrats man! I bought a P30 about a month ago, and haven't had a lot of time to shoot it, but man - it's a nice, NICE pistol. Accurate, easily-stripped and cleaned, and quality components. I never thought that I'd buy a polymer that costs this much, but now I'm glad that I did. My poor M&P isn't seeing as much daylight as it once did. :rolleyes:

The other day I had the chance to shoot 4 H&K. I have to say they were all great. It really confirmed my decision to buy the p2000sk for carry.

I shot a p30, p2000sk (357sig&40), usp 45, and hk45. the p30 and hk45 felt like an extension of the hand and shot incredibly well. There is definitely a ergonomics difference between the new style and the USP. I now want 4 H&Ks and hardly have the money for one.

Daniel

We will have to do it again soon.I agree,with the .45 v1 I have had it for 6 to 8 month and that was the first time I had shot it.Talk about out of the box shot inside of shot,this is the one.