Handguns that you wish they would make...

TGO David

• Administrator

I really wish Springfield would release an XD40 Compact similar to what they did with the XD45. It should have a standard 4" slide but have the shorter grip of the XD45 Compact. I think that would be a winner and I'd be all over it like white on rice. :D

Glock's new 21SF really intrigues me too but I guess it doesn't count in this instance since they are reportedly going to production with it.

What other guns do you wish the various manufacturers would make?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want an XD-10 (10mm) 4" Compact and 5" Tactical. I figure that the Compact could probably hold 11 or 12+1, and the Tactical could fit 15+1.

I would buy each of those in a heartbeat.

Or, a .45 acp/gap SA XD SubCompact 3"

Or, a .357sig SA XD SubCompact 3" (another one which I would buy in a heartbeat)

Another good idea would be a 10mm Sig P220...

A factory .357sig Beretta 92/96 or PX-4...

A factory .357sig Browning High-Power...

A 10mm H&K USP or USPc...

I know you asked about handguns... but I would love a Bull-Pup frame 12ga pump shotgun too. Or, a 20/12ga AR-15 upper...

Oh well...

My favorite Glock movie line: "That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me! You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make here in a month!"

:confused:

Name that movie.

Die Hard 2

Steelharp hit it dead on the head. Guns for poor people!!!
High quality, gorgeous ones for less than $200... so I could afford 'em... :confused:

Werd!!!! Bunches of 1911's, I would like a Colt, a Springfield, a Kimber.......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Archimedes
Tungsten are you saying I am a fargin bastig?
That's what I'm sayin! :(

THIS IS FARGIN' WAR!

Oh, and I'd like a handgun that would make me rich....only not like armed robbery type rich.....more like turns-lead-bullets-into-gold type rich. Alchemy 45

~Archi

• 3 months later...

A few to add...

I want a modern double-stack pistol chambered in 7.62x25mm, and a matching carbine.

I want a quad-barrel .410 or 20ga shotgun (hey, if they can make a side-by side, why not add another pair of barrels below?).

I want a compact single-stack (ala Sig P239) chambered for 10mm...

I want to see the .50GI cartridge chambered in a few more (affordable) platforms.

10mm Beretta PX-4.

5.45x39mm Bolt-Action rifle (there was one once... but it's no longer made, and hard to find)

That's all for now...

Guest Phantom6

Dear Santa,

I want one of those .357 Magnum Glocks that that instructor from the academy talks about on the Carry Permit movie.

Mom told me to behave or you would not come to see me again next Christmas so I've been havin' my ass off hoping to be one- what ever one really is. I think Mom is being less than truthfull with me.

Your buddy,

Phantom6

PS. I believe.

P