What shows do you watch?

Guest Baddawg865

Guest Baddawg865

Just wondering if there are any shows out there that i need to be watching. Lets get everyone's top 5 shows they watch.

1. Supernatural

2. 24

3. Chuck

4. ax men

5. dirty jobs

I have also been watching Steven Seagal's show where he is a cop.....not a huge fan yet!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Watching BBQ Pitmasters right now, starving to death!!!!

Wonder if The Rendezvous is open all night?!? I can be there by 0200.

1. Dirty Jobs

2. Outdoor Channel Wednesday Night at the Range lineup.

3. I Shouldn't be Alive

4. American Chopper

5. American Idol

No particular order really.

Ax men

Pawn Stars

American Pickers

Wrecked

Usually, if it's on one of the History channels I'll watch it. Ax Men and Ice Road Truckers are both way too dramatic. I watch now just to see how they try to make it sound more exciting for TV. "Ooh, he drove the truck on the ice at 5 MPH! Wow!" or "That tree just fell down because he cut it with the chainsaw, people can die if things fall on them." Give me a break. Needs more technical stuff, less drama. Wrecked is getting almost as bad. The only reason American Pickers and Pawn Stars are worth watching is because I like seeing the weird, old stuff that turns up. Don't care much for the personalities.

Mega Movers, Build It Bigger, Ultimate Factories, How It's Made, heck...I'll even watch the DIY Network if I see Haulin' House is on. ;)

1. The virginian at 4:30 eastern m-f

2. Cheyenne at 6pm eastern m-f

3. Have gun will travel 6:30pm eastern m-f

4. Gunsmoke 7pm eastern m-f

On sunday nights I watch the cattle show on rfd tv and the american rancher. On saturdays, I am watching cattle auctions on rfd tv or I am watching college football if it is football season. During football season you can add pro football to the list for sunday and monday nights.

Nights,

Sunday, Cattle Show, american rancher, etc

Monday, Operation Repo

Tuesday, whatever is on which aint a whole lot

Wednesday night, dog the bounty hunter (I know I know)

Thursday night, not alot cuz hardly anything on

Friday night same as thursday

Saturday whatever is on the western channel.

Oh yeah I watch americas got talent at nights when it is on.

In no order.. more then 5

1 House

2 Law and order SVU

3 Mercy

4 American Idol

5 Biggest Looser

6 Two and a half men

7 How I met your mother

8 CSI Miami

And more.. two tivo's gives me the ability to record anything I deem good.. lol