M'Boro RK Gunshow Feb 27-28

Guest Todd@CIS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mtsumatt
I won't be able to make it to the gun show this weekend. Favor request:

Anyone that is going - At the last show there was a guy selling knives he had made. If someone could please get me his contact information? I would like to purchase one.

JP

I'm planning on going Saturday afternoon if nothing happens. Could you be more specific in case there are numerous people with handmade knives? If I go, I will look and see if I can get a business card or something from this individual.

Guest Todd@CIS
Todd,

Will you have some sort of sign at your table so that we'll know its you?

Thanks,

Sat

6'03" and stunningly handsome...me.

5'10" blonde, and beautiful...my wife.

Sun

5-something, reddish hair with a shifty look about him...Dustin.

:shrug:

Sat

6'03" and stunningly handsome...me.

5'10" blonde, and beautiful...my wife.

Sun

5-something, reddish hair with a shifty look about him...Dustin.

:D

Uhhhhhh......, I think we'll going to need some pics - - - and not of Dustin! :rolleyes:

See ya there!

Just got back from the show. Pretty good show. Completely full of vendors. Lots of people, but not too crowded. Lots of individuals selling along the front wall. Tons of AR's and mags for them. JT Distributing was there with racks of AR uppers and bins full of mags. CMMG .22 conversion kits were $135 with one mag. Saw stripped Double Star lowers for $99.

Lots of AK mags and parts. Only a few tables of jewelry.

Good to see the TGO members that came by the CIS booth.

I may go back tomorrow just to walk around.

See you there.

Just got back myself. Plenty of good stuff to look at and some decent prices. Not as crowded as the fairgrounds last week but plenty of people around. Large number of private sales. Finally got to put my hands on a doublestar AR-15, seem to be a great value. The guy in the far back corner was selling complete doublestar parts kits for I think 660 out the door, not sure if the lower was assembled. I might go back for one of those, can't have too many. $949 after rebate SIG 556's. Also got to see the new century milled AK. Ammo still through the roof...when will it end. Always fun to see the NC Star stuff.

...first post!

All in all a good show,was there from 10-3 . wish I had a TGO shirt to recognize some of you other folks got to talk with Mrs. Todd as he was elsewhere by the time I got to the booth.

I will be contacting you folks at C.I.S for my HCP class hopefully sometime this summer..

Also saw for the first time NIB 44 Auto Mag ammo and had a great discussion with the gentleman about old calibers and the Herters Company

An yeah that DoubleStar lower almost left with me... but there are a few irons in the fire ahead of that glass of Kool-Aid :cool:

Welcome Donkey,..you have fallen in with a great bunch of miscreants with a shooting addiction :D

John