Force on Force training?

Guest Shay VanVlymen

Leave this sight right now. Go to TR's site. Extract credit card from wallet and just register.

It is best not to ponder the decision of when to go. Just commit and go. It will not be your last class.

This response sounds harsh now, but when you return you will KNOW there are few things more important.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my reply on the other forum:

This class is imperative!

This class taught me many things, such as: when to evade the situation, when to remain invisible and call the police, when to comply, when to pull the trigger, when to call the police, what to say to the police, as well as what not to say to the police, UTM’s can be painful, what to do after the trigger is pulled, watching TV on the armrest is not practical (I always wondered why people kept staring at me when I watch TV at their house), you are not safe just because you are comfortable, it is hard to think rational after someone has been shot, and much, much more! I am unable to clarify how essential this class is, just take the damn thing!

I would say I was the worst student at “gaming†the situation (not because of the instructor or role players, they did an outstanding job!), maybe because of my previous injuries and I try to be more cautious of things now, but I really wish I would have calmed down. There were times when I really tried to focus on making the upcoming event like any other I may incur during my daily activities, but it was difficult because I knew something was going to happen. I plan on re-taking the class within the year and am expecting to take the “gaming†aspect out of it now that I have been though the class once.

The Team Room was great! I enjoyed hanging out with everyone that stayed there, reading the bunks, looking at the pictures in the books (I am unable to read), watching the movies, listening to everyone’s stories, the freaking lasagna Brian 44 spent ½ a day making, Jay and some of his previous experiences and so much more! Where else can you go train where the President of the company lets you stay at his house, with his family and eat on his kitchen table with his plates and not expect anything in return? James, you and your guys are welcome at my house anytime!

I am unable to completely explain how this class opened my eyes within a post on an internet forum, but if you are sitting behind your monitor, reading all of these reviews about how great the class was and you have not had some type of Force on Force training, yet you still choose not to enroll in this course, you are a very foolish person.

Shane Goddard