Anybody hear O'Reilly say gun confiscation is OK last night?

rentalguy1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PatriotCSA

One of these days the :eek: will all hit the fan, perhaps politically or meteorologically. Whether it be nationally or locally where O'Reilly lives, I will be laughing at him. Some tin horn tyrant will declare "emergency" and send jackbooted thugs to disarm the populace, leaving folks like O'Reilly defenseless. Since I doubt he owns a firearm, his body guards surely do and would of course be subject to unconstitutional firearms seizures (if they haven't already left his rear behind to defend their own families). He will then be left open to the dangers of looters, zombies, etc.

He will be in a fetal position between the toilet and bathtub wishing for a group of patriots to save him.:rofl:

We ain't comin.:panic:

Guest GunTroll

While he's no lib he isn't quite conservative either. He plays devils advocate too much for my taste. My father in-law has been telling me for a while that O'Reilly is pompass but till last night I didn't completely agree. Thanks Bill!

While his show has the viewer polls to back up his popularity......he clearly caters to both sides to gain their attention. I'm done with him! If I wanted to watch crap I'd watch Maddow or Oberman. Looks like a ratings drop in his future.

I've spent the last half our going through his web site and I am unable to find any link to that particular piece at all. I was hoping to find a response of some sort, bece if a few from this site wrote, I'm sure many from all over the country wrote. The blogs were going crazy about it. Not a thing, though, I'm interested to see the upcoming weeks ratings for his show to see if they have a drop at all. I am doubting it at this point.

It just happened again about a week, two weeks ago in North Carolina. BAD WEATHER set in due to snow, and the local mayor banned the sale of alchohol and firearms,and and a couple more things.I wish the speaker would have told O Reilly that it must have been unconstitutional to do so, because Louisianna and several more states have now made it ILLEGAL to disarm law abiding citizens during declared states of emergency. I think TN has done so to, correct me if Im wrong on this. I like O'Reilly, and this is the first time in awhile I completely disagree with him. All of these patriot groups are gonna be ridiculed in the press, we just gotta shove it down their throats the way theyve shoved their crap down ours all these years.

I couldn't believe O'Reilly said what he did, either. He was way off base siding

with that SPLC lawyer, who was also wrong. He was on his elitist mode that

night. Too bad because his show is usually good.

Last night he had several letters oppossing his stand. He spent a few minutes back pedaling/crabbing to try and explain his position.

While he is pretty conservaive/liberterien, don't forget he is a New Yorker who went to Harvard.

This is when he's conservative.

My e-mail:

Bill,

What time would require the law abiding Citizen the need to provide for their own defense more than in the midst of an emergency? The situation fostered by Katrina left a community in chaos, should the average Citizen have been denied their constitutionally guaranteed right to self protection when they needed it most?

Surely you are aware that the police are not responsible for your or my safety, they are simply charged with the investigation of crime only. If that were not so, then any citizen who was a victim of a crime could sue the police (County, City or State) for not providing protection.

He has lost me as a viewer.

While he's no lib he isn't quite conservative either. He plays devils advocate too much for my taste. My father in-law has been telling me for a while that O'Reilly is pompass but till last night I didn't completely agree. Thanks Bill!

While his show has the viewer polls to back up his popularity......he clearly caters to both sides to gain their attention. I'm done with him! If I wanted to watch crap I'd watch Maddow or Oberman. Looks like a ratings drop in his future.

Agreed. I figure he must wear a metal jockstrap since he staddles the fence most the time.;)

Last night he had several letters oppossing his stand. He spent a few minutes back pedaling/crabbing to try and explain his position.

While he is pretty conservaive/liberterien, don't forget he is a New Yorker who went to Harvard.

Was he trying to put a little spin in his no spin zone? I haven't watched him for quite some time, most of these political commentators wind up loving themselves a little too much after a while. He doesn't realize how much his idiotic comment hurt him with alot of viewers.