Pay It Forward - Holsters Only Thread

strickj

Rules are the same as in the PIF thread.

• You see a holster you want, you post up a holster in return.
  • Sending party always pays shipping.
  • Please do not claim a holster if you do not have one to offer in return.
  • After your holster has been claimed, please edit your post to show it has been spoken for. ie: holster is gone

[The purpose of having a second (holster only) PIF thread is to possibly stimulate those that would not normally post in the original PIF thread.

Everyone has an unused holster, and could always use another...but may not want to dig through all the fish rocks,and pogs in order to participate]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill start,

Bianchi Holster, no idea what it fits but here are a few guns in it. Its never been used.

s&w j frame 3 in barrel

Picture001-1.jpg

g31

Picture002-1.jpg

g36

Picture003-2.jpg

g19

Picture004-2.jpg

g19 for size

Picture005-1.jpg

clubs076.jpg

hope these pics help

Guest BigNoise

I have a Yaqui Slide by Galco in Black (paddle) for a sig 236, but it will fit many guns. I have used it with my Taurus 709, Beretta 92, and Kahr cw45.

------No Longer Have This---------

09b0a768925182ALL ARE NOW GONE!

Here are pics... the slide holster will fit just about any gun I have from a Sig P239, Glock 27, Walther PPS, .357 revolver, and XDm, etc.

The Ankle holster and necklace holster fits small .380's

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b9aed268925178

http://www.imagebam.com/image/09b0a768925182

I'm not sure I'm smart enough to post actual pictures on the page. Sorry

Ankle holster is gone

Necklace holster is gone

Slide Holster is gone

a%3Ea%3E

Guys, we need to keep this strictly PIF.

PIF means that you give an item to another party. In return that party returns the generosity by giving something of theirs. In this case, that would be holsters.

In other words, giving freely without coercion, and with no expectation of any return or consideration.

If you are looking to trade your holster, then it needs to be done in the Gear Classifieds, and not here in the PIF thread.

Thanks.

Guest rockytop

I'll take the Ross 19wns holster for a Sig P245. PM to follow. Apparently this was offered in the wrong thread and not intended for pay it forward. Disregard opening request.

If this thread is working correctly, shouldn't there always be at least one holster up for grabs? I've lost track in here. Have there been any takers who didn't give back?

That would be me....i've got to get a pic taken....

It's a Bianchi soft leather holster....and I have NO idea what fits in it....looks like it could be an IWB...but I'm thinking its an OWB lefthand.

And its fairly small...maybe for a small revolver.

I'll try to get a pic up soon....

Archived