Pay It Forward - Holsters Only Thread

strickj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for the Holster I have up for grabs. It's a brown leather, right handed belt slide holster. Fits any midsize for fullsize 9mm/.40/.357 sig Glock. I would not recommend it for a subcompact as it felt top heavy and unstable with my G26. It looks similar to this:

Amazon.com: Left Hand Leather Blet Slide Holster for BRETTA 92, 96, GLOCK 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, H&K 9MM, 40CAL, 45 CAL, H&K USP COMPACT, RUGER P-SERIES, SMITH and WESSON 40CAL, 45 CAL, 9MM, TAURUS PT92, WALTHER P99, WALTHER

PackinMama, did you receive the holster from sig?

Nope, sure haven't jcj. I pm'ed him and haven't gotten a reply either. Not looking good. Did you claim a holster from him too?

Note to all who post an item here:

Even though this is a PIF thread, when you post something here for grabs, you need to follow through on your word. Period.

If you don't intend to send the item to the first person that posts here saying they want it, then

DON'T POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Nope, sure haven't jcj. I pm'ed him and haven't gotten a reply either. Not looking good. Did you claim a holster from him too?

Note to all who post an item here:

Even though this is a PIF thread, when you post something here for grabs, you need to follow through on your word. Period.

If you don't intend to send the item to the first person that posts here saying they want it, then

DON'T POST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No ma'am, but he claimed and I sent him the High Noon holster I offered up a bit ago. Seems he's claimed 2 and hasn't sent out either of the promised " forwards."

Sig, if you read this, I'm certainly not accusing you of any dishonesty. I certainly hope nothing unfortunate has happened!

Bump for the Holster I have up for grabs. It's a brown leather, right handed belt slide holster. Fits any midsize for fullsize 9mm/.40/.357 sig Glock. I would not recommend it for a subcompact as it felt top heavy and unstable with my G26. It looks similar to this:

Amazon.com: Left Hand Leather Blet Slide Holster for BRETTA 92, 96, GLOCK 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, H&K 9MM, 40CAL, 45 CAL, H&K USP COMPACT, RUGER P-SERIES, SMITH and WESSON 40CAL, 45 CAL, 9MM, TAURUS PT92, WALTHER P99, WALTHER

I'll take it if you still have it. I have a Kydex holster to put up if you still have it.

Bigwakes: Any way I could see a pic of the USPc holster?

I'd like to put up a Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92. I haven't claimed a holster yet, but I'd like to offer up a holster to help keep the thread going.

Hopefully someone will post up an HK holster.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I've got a holster that fits a fullsize USP .45 as well as a dual mag carrier for the USP .45 that has been posted here for a while now.

Bigwakes: Any way I could see a pic of the USPc holster?

I'd like to put up a Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92. I haven't claimed a holster yet, but I'd like to offer up a holster to help keep the thread going.

Hopefully someone will post up an HK holster.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Here is a link. http://www.unclemikesle.com/products/index.cfm?ClassID=7&ClassCategoryID=2&FamilyID=39 It shows a paddle, but mine is a belt loop style.

• 1 month later...
Guest YANKEE2500

Putting up a Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B ** Claimed By MphsTiger1981 **

(I have not claimed a holster)

Fits 1911 Style (non rail) - All models & Para C645

Ultra lightweight compact holster provides the utmost in retention and concealability.

Retention adjustments screw allows user to select degree of retention.

Passive retention with rapid deployment.

Low profile design for concealment.

Like New

If anyone wants this, the best way to contact me is by email yankee2500@rtmc.net

John

Here's two I just dug out of the closet. Both are pretty old, but I guess they'll still do the job.

First up is some old duty holster I got from my dad. Has a little clip on the inside that retains the gun's trigger guard. You have to twist the butt toward you then pull out of the holster. Also has a retention strap. Appears to built for Glock, as both my 23 and 21SF fit it just fine.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Next is an old Bianchi slide holster. Loops snap around the back side of your belt, and it has a removable retention strap.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants 'em! I'm on the lookout for newer Glock holsters (IWB, Kydex, etc.), so I figured I'd pay up to get ahead of the game.

;)

UPDATE: Both sent to guardlobo!

Guest dubaholic2

i have a new in bag fobus paddle holster for a cz 75. bought it a while back hoping it would work with my witness p.s., but it wouldnt and its just been sitting in the closet. i also have a fobus paddle for a 1911, lightly used. looks new. no longer have a 1911. just found this post and it seems like a good idea. im looking for a holster for a witness p.s. and a fullsize xdm .45. thanks, ian

Guest guardlobo

Hey friends,

What if we posted a list of what was available with the person's user name beside it and when an item is added or taken away the shipper can copy and past the whole list. This might save some time in the long run.

Thanks

Guest guardlobo

Here is the list of what I believe to still be available on this thread. If I am wrong, please copy and correct this before re-posting. Also, please update this list as new activity happens. Thanks.

Gotigers-Black nylon belt holster for large frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Broomhead-Holster for a large frame auto with a front-side mag pocket, thumb snap retention, and metal belt clip. Made from black nylon.

BigWakes-USPc Uncle Mike's Kydex belt holster. It's size 31 right hand.

GhstFace38-Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92.

Kegger-Holster that fits a fullsize USP .45 as well as a dual mag carrier for the USP .45

Yankee2500-Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B Fits 1911

Dubaholic2-NIB fobus paddle holster for a cz 75.

-Fobus paddle for a 1911, lightly used. looks new.

Guardlobo-Black nylon belt holster for large and medium frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Guest Broomhead

Crap. I forgot I had that holster listed in here. I just gave it to my BIL for his air-soft pistol. I do have a Fobus paddle holster for a HiPoint C9 or CF380 that I can put in its place.

Here is the list of what I believe to still be available on this thread. If I am wrong, please copy and correct this before re-posting. Also, please update this list as new activity happens. Thanks.

Gotigers-Black nylon belt holster for large frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Broomhead- Fobus Paddle Holster for a HiPoint C9 or CF380.

BigWakes-USPc Uncle Mike's Kydex belt holster. It's size 31 right hand.

GhstFace38-Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92.

Kegger-Holster that fits a fullsize USP .45 as well as a dual mag carrier for the USP .45

Yankee2500-Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B Fits 1911

Dubaholic2-NIB fobus paddle holster for a cz 75.

-Fobus paddle for a 1911, lightly used. looks new.

Guardlobo-Black nylon belt holster for large and medium frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Archived