Pay It Forward - Holsters Only Thread

strickj

Putting up a Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B

(I have not claimed a holster)

Fits 1911 Style (non rail) - All models & Para C645

Ultra lightweight compact holster provides the utmost in retention and concealability.

Retention adjustments screw allows user to select degree of retention.

Passive retention with rapid deployment.

Low profile design for concealment.

Like New

If anyone wants this, the best way to contact me is by email yankee2500@rtmc.net

John

John,

I'll take the Fobus for the 1911 if you still have it. Sent you an email as requested in your thread.

thanks,

Robert

I'm posting up a nylon shoulder holster for medium to large automatics. It fits my Kel-Tec PF9 and it also fits a Glock 19. I don't see any tags, but looks similar to the Uncle Mikes brand.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the list of what I believe to still be available on this thread. If I am wrong, please copy and correct this before re-posting. Also, please update this list as new activity happens. Thanks.

Gotigers-Black nylon belt holster for large frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Broomhead-Holster for a large frame auto with a front-side mag pocket, thumb snap retention, and metal belt clip. Made from black nylon.

BigWakes-USPc Uncle Mike's Kydex belt holster. It's size 31 right hand.

GhstFace38-Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92.

Kegger-Holster that fits a fullsize USP .45 as well as a dual mag carrier for the USP .45

MphsTiger1981- Nylon shoulder holster for medium and large automatics. brand unknown.

Dubaholic2-NIB fobus paddle holster for a cz 75.

-Fobus paddle for a 1911, lightly used. looks new.

Guardlobo-Black nylon belt holster for large and medium frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Updated.

Guest Broomhead

Did you happen to see my post right before the first of your two? It shows that I had changed what I had up for grabs due to the fact that I forgot about it on here and gave it to my BIL.

Also Dubaholic I would like to claim your Fobus for a 1911. PM inbound. I will post a second holster to replace it in the morning.

The list is as follows:

Gotigers-Black nylon belt holster for large frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Broomhead- Fobus Paddle Holster for a HiPoint C9 or CF380.

BigWakes-USPc Uncle Mike's Kydex belt holster. It's size 31 right hand.

GhstFace38-Safariland leather paddle thumbreak holster for a Beretta 92.

Kegger-Holster that fits a fullsize USP .45 as well as a dual mag carrier for the USP .45

Yankee2500-Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B Fits 1911

Dubaholic2-NIB fobus paddle holster for a cz 75.

Guardlobo-Black nylon belt holster for large and medium frame auto, front mag pouch, quick release retention strap. Unknown brand.

Putting up a Fubus Paddle Holster #C 21B

(I have not claimed a holster)

Fits 1911 Style (non rail) - All models & Para C645

Ultra lightweight compact holster provides the utmost in retention and concealability.

Retention adjustments screw allows user to select degree of retention.

Passive retention with rapid deployment.

Low profile design for concealment.

Like New

If anyone wants this, the best way to contact me is by email yankee2500@rtmc.net

John

The Fobus holster arrived today in great shape. Thanks John.

Robert

Putting up a nylon shoulder holster for medium to large autos. I've tried it and it fits a Glock 19 and Kel Tec PF9. The manufacturer is still unknown, but it looks a lot like an Uncle Mikes type of holster.

Guest rebeldrummer
Putting up a nylon shoulder holster for medium to large autos. I've tried it and it fits a Glock 19 and Kel Tec PF9. The manufacturer is still unknown, but it looks a lot like an Uncle Mikes type of holster.

Ill take this one if still avail. I am not at home at the moment but when I get home from Church I will go through my box and see which one I am going to throw in.

Thanks

Seth

Guest YANKEE2500
I have a leather pocket holster for a J-frame. It was made by TGO member Gregintenn. I got it hoping it would fit my LCR but it doesn't. Very nice holster!

Free to a good home.

I can use the J frame pocket holster, I'll PM shipping info.

John

Guest rebeldrummer

This holster measures Approx 4" wide at the widest point and 5 3/4" at the longest point. The belt loop fastens with velcro and can be used as either a left or a right side holster. I tried a S&W 38 in the holster and it did fit.

not sure what the brand name is??

would go in pocked as well....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I wanted to throw out a comment. There's a member who put up a hoslter (I'm not naming names). We traded info and the holster was to be shipped to me. That was about a month and a half ago & he's even contacted me several times to tell me it's on the way. I've noticed that the same member has promosed the exact same holster to three different members on several different threads over the past few weeks. It was a free item to begin with, and I'm not a greedy person, but what's the point of offering an item up to several different people when he has no intention of going through with the deal. I love participating in these swaps and have sent out lots of items & met a lot of great people from TGO so please don't think I'm trying to cause trouble. It's just common courtesy.

Guest rebeldrummer
This holster measures Approx 4" wide at the widest point and 5 3/4" at the longest point. The belt loop fastens with velcro and can be used as either a left or a right side holster. I tried a S&W 38 in the holster and it did fit.

not sure what the brand name is??

would go in pocked as well....

to elaborate, it is made of "pleather" has velcro on both sides. I have fit a G23 and a XD 40 in it? so its very versatile...

Guest YANKEE2500

Erik,

I know I sent you a PM when the holster arrived, but just realized I should have posted it here also.

Thanks for the quick shipping on the J frame pocket holster.

John

• 5 months later...
Guest rockytop

This thread seems to have died when someone didn't live up to the idea of offering up a holster after he received a free one. Was it you? Let's get it going again.

Guest rockytop

I'll not wait to receive my holster. I will post a NIB holster from Old World Leather. It states that it fits SIG P225/P228/P229 and has a retention strap. Original rules apply. Post: I'll take it. Follow that with mailing info via Private Mail. Then post another holster free and shipped to the next "I'll Take It".

It is a Right Hand OWB belt slide Tan Leather holster.

• 1 month later...
Guest Opie Coyote
I'll not wait to receive my holster. I will post a NIB holster from Old World Leather. It states that it fits SIG P225/P228/P229 and has a retention strap. Original rules apply. Post: I'll take it. Follow that with mailing info via Private Mail. Then post another holster free and shipped to the next "I'll Take It".

It is a Right Hand OWB belt slide Tan Leather holster.

Rockytop, if you've still got it I will take the holster for my 228.

• 2 months later...

Archived