Pay It Forward - Holsters Only Thread

strickj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today. Thanks again Red Dirt!!!

Next up for consideration is a Fobus SP11B. These are the weapons that it will fit according to Amazon. :-)

[h=1]Fobus Standard Right Hand Holster Springfield Armory XD , HS 2000 9, 357, 40 5" 4" , Sig 2022, P250 , H&K P2000 P2000SK , Taurus Millenium .45, Millenium Pro (ALL Pro models)[/h]

Guest Broomhead
I have an uncle mikes pancake right hand for the 239 and an uncle mikes owb size 15 cloth.

Is the Uncle Mike's pancake for a 239 still available? I'll PM Opie and find out. If it is I'll take it.

• 4 weeks later...

i'll take this one and post up a Don Hume 002-No. 3-2 pocket holster for a J-frame. IM me with shipping info if interested.

Guest dmitchell28

I need a good holster for a XD 45acp. I have a nice leg holster that is tan, but my gun seems to be too small for it. Its really nice and has a velcro mag holder, I can only get rid of it if I can find one in return.

Got mine today. Thanks again Red Dirt!!!

Next up for consideration is a Fobus SP11B. These are the weapons that it will fit according to Amazon. :-)

[h=1]Fobus Standard Right Hand Holster Springfield Armory XD , HS 2000 9, 357, 40 5" 4" , Sig 2022, P250 , H&K P2000 P2000SK , Taurus Millenium .45, Millenium Pro (ALL Pro models)[/h]

Is the Fobus still up for grabs? Thanks.

Guest Broomhead

Is the Uncle Mike's pancake for a 239 still available? I'll PM Opie and find out. If it is I'll take it.

Never got a reply to my PM, so I'll assume it's not available.

Guest vthokies03

IM sent to

vthokies03

waiting on a responce. Anyone can let me know if they are interested in the holster i poseted. It can be shipped ASAP.................

sent a PM back, waiting for an address to send the holster to

Thanks "BigDaddyx4"...I just got the Fobus in the mail.

In return, I'm putting up a barely used Uncle Mikes "Sidekick" ambidextrous hip holster w/mag pouch...size 15. It's set up for right handed carry, but can be changed over to left hand carry in minutes. I don't have the strap adjustment tool, but you can use a thin ruler, paint stir stick, etc...to adjust the straps. Uncle Mike's website says it will fit 3 3/4"-4 1/2" barrel large autos, but I find most to be a tight fit. Let me know if you need it. It's identical to the one in this link... http://www.uncle-mikes.com/products/sidekick_ambidextrous_hip_holsters.html

Guest Boogieman

In exchange for Parrotheads' I am posting a right hand Don Hume lWB holster with clip for a S&W M&Pc that has had the bottom trimed to fit many others. I have carried a every Glock imagineable/ a Sigma/ a Sig 239 and maybe some thing else. It doesn'ty fit revolvers though. Pics are coming soon.

I'll take it please.

Guest gr8hntr

Thanks "BigDaddyx4"...I just got the Fobus in the mail.

In return, I'm putting up a barely used Uncle Mikes "Sidekick" ambidextrous hip holster w/mag pouch...size 15. It's set up for right handed carry, but can be changed over to left hand carry in minutes. I don't have the strap adjustment tool, but you can use a thin ruler, paint stir stick, etc...to adjust the straps. Uncle Mike's website says it will fit 3 3/4"-4 1/2" barrel large autos, but I find most to be a tight fit. Let me know if you need it. It's identical to the one in this link... http://www.uncle-mik...p_holsters.html

ill take it

i just bought a m&p 357sig c it should fit it

thx

Archived