Pay It Forward - Holsters Only Thread

strickj

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boogieman

Boogieman is waiting on mine becasue I have not yet received the one from Parrothead.

EDIT Got it today.

Boogieman, I'll get yours out tommorow

Gotcha, mine will go up as soon as it arrives.

Guest gr8hntr

i might guess as in my case its the only one i have so i need to get one to get rid of one so i dont miss a day carrying cause with my luck that will be the day i need it lol

Guest Boogieman

Why did people start waiting till it "arrives" before posting their holster? On most PIF boards, it is required that you post a PIF back up immediately. You are either willing to put up a holster or not. Why wait?

In my case I was waiting till the other "arrived" because the one I am putting up was the only holster I had for my carry weapon. Now that I have the holster for my new carry weapon the holster for my previous weapon needs a new home.
Guest Boogieman

Boogieman is waiting on mine becasue I have not yet received the one from Parrothead.

EDIT Got it today.

Boogieman, I'll get yours out tommorow

In return I am putting up a BlackHawk IWB size 5 (Glock 26 and similar but worked perfect for my Walther P22).
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a holster this morning. Bianchi Model 7105, it appears. Size 15.

Should fit: Beretta 92/96F Centurion, 92/96D Brigadier, 92FS/96 Vertec or S & W 1006, 1046, 4506, 4546 or Keltec PT-92, PT-92C, PT-99, PT-100, PT-101

If still available, I'll take it. PM on the way.

In return I'll go ahead and post up a Fobus SP11B holster. I got this one from another member and turns out it won't fit the pistol I tried it in. It's designed to fit XD's & Taurus Millenium Pro pistols. Thanks.

Found a holster this morning. Bianchi Model 7105, it appears. Size 15.

Should fit: Beretta 92/96F Centurion, 92/96D Brigadier, 92FS/96 Vertec or S & W 1006, 1046, 4506, 4546 or Keltec PT-92, PT-92C, PT-99, PT-100, PT-101

Gone. to luvmyberetta.

I recieved holster from "oldman" by mail this morning in great condition. I appreciate the fast shipping and wish you well.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Nunya

Is there a box of holsters that travels about, or is there a list for these?

I have a box of holsters and I would be glad to put a couple in the mix, whether or not there's something in there I could use.

Archived