Patriot Safe Company???

Guest adamoxtwo

Guest adamoxtwo

I am looking at the Warrior 26 gun Safe from Patriot Safe Company. Does anyone know anything about this company?? They look like a high quality, but then again I'm comparing them to the Red Head safes from Basspro (which look like junk IMHO). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Guest adamoxtwo

Here is the link to the safe that I am considering. It's a 2 Hour fire Rating, 10 Gauge Steel. I wanted something that I could put my Weaons in and all of our sensitive Document's and know that they would survive a Fire or Burglary attempt. They get Pricy, but the Folks at Patriot Safe Company have some of the best Prices and Deals that I have seen.

https://www.patriotsafe.com/2-Hour-Gun-Safes_c_36.html

I have owned my Patriot Protector safe http://www.patriotsafe.com/quotProtectorquot-24-gun-safe-2-hour-fire-1880-2010-LEO-Special-_p_25.html for over 4 years and have moved it from different houses 3 times. I think it is the best safe on the planet and friends of mine who own Canon and Browning safes agree that the build quality is superior to theirs. I recommend them without hesitation it will be money well spent :D

I will be buying this http://www.patriotsafe.com/quotArmoryquot-Tall-45-gun-safe-2-hour-fire-1880-2010-LEO-Special-_p_18.html a much larger one in the future, Their service and quality are the best I have ever seen and I would not by any other makers safe

Edited by willis68

looks pretty good, don't have any first hand experience with them.

by the way, the Warrior 26 gun safe is not a 2 hr safe and is not 10 ga. steel.... not sure what gauge it is but i find it unlikely that it would only weigh 449 lbs if it was 10 gauge.

it is:

26 gun capacity (13/13)

1 Hr. Fire

(9) 1" Chrome locking bolts

Press-Bent Steel Construction 449 Lbs.

Drill shield hard plate protecting locking & Boltwork

Advanced re-locking (prevents forced entry)

The AM Sec SF6030 seems pretty close in spec and price, and they are damn fine safes....

AMSEC Safes LP Series Gun Safe

and here's some great prices...

AMSEC SF-6030 Gun Safes - AMSEC SF Series Gun Safes - 60 Min. Fire Safes

just a thought....

not saying the Patriots aren't good...

i'd like to know more about them too.

I am looking at the Warrior 26 gun Safe from Patriot Safe Company. Does anyone know anything about this company?? They look like a high quality, but then again I'm comparing them to the Red Head safes from Basspro (which look like junk IMHO). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

AFIK, most of the Redhead safes are made by Prosteel, which also makes Browning safes. I wouldn't call them junk. I just went thru this long and painful (on the wallet) process, and wound up buying a Browning from the safe house in Nashville.

Guest adamoxtwo
looks pretty good, don't have any first hand experience with them.

by the way, the Warrior 26 gun safe is not a 2 hr safe and is not 10 ga. steel.... not sure what gauge it is but i find it unlikely that it would only weigh 449 lbs if it was 10 gauge.

it is:

26 gun capacity (13/13)

1 Hr. Fire

(9) 1" Chrome locking bolts

Press-Bent Steel Construction 449 Lbs.

Drill shield hard plate protecting locking & Boltwork

Advanced re-locking (prevents forced entry)

The AM Sec SF6030 seems pretty close in spec and price, and they are damn fine safes....

AMSEC Safes LP Series Gun Safe

and here's some great prices...

AMSEC SF-6030 Gun Safes - AMSEC SF Series Gun Safes - 60 Min. Fire Safes

just a thought....

not saying the Patriots aren't good...

i'd like to know more about them too.

I know after spending the night reading about safes I saw the LEO and changed my mind a little.

Guest adamoxtwo
AFIK, most of the Redhead safes are made by Prosteel, which also makes Browning safes. I wouldn't call them junk. I just went thru this long and painful (on the wallet) process, and wound up buying a Browning from the safe house in Nashville.

By junk I mean a one hour safe may or maynot save your guns. It certainly won't save your document's. By all the research I did It came down to it needed to be a 2 hr and atleast 10 Gauge. I saw the Browning safes at the Safe House in Nashville, but they were a little too spendy for me.

I have a AMSEC BF Series Safe, it is awsome. You will not regret it.

The Amsec BF series is about the same price as the Browning Medallion Series and for the money the Browning is a better safe, due to the extra features and fire rating on the Browning. The Amsec BF series is a good safe, the 1/2 plate door is great, but feature wise the Browning wins out.

As for Patriot, good luck if something goes wrong with it and its made in china. The last one I installed that a customer ordered and had shipped to me was a piece o crap. :D Just went to the website to see what kind of lies they are spreading today and it looks like the same stuff as always. I think its funny that their name is "Patriot" what are they a Patriot of the chinese gov't?

Just remember guys, you may save a few dollars in the short hand but when you or a friend losses a job due to people buying "cheap" and poor quality chinese products don't whine and complain ! :usa:

The Amsec BF series is about the same price as the Browning Medallion Series and for the money the Browning is a better safe, due to the extra features and fire rating on the Browning. The Amsec BF series is a good safe, the 1/2 plate door is great, but feature wise the Browning wins out.

As for Patriot, good luck if something goes wrong with it and its made in china. The last one I installed that a customer ordered and had shipped to me was a piece o crap. :tinfoil: Just went to the website to see what kind of lies they are spreading today and it looks like the same stuff as always. I think its funny that their name is "Patriot" what are they a Patriot of the chinese gov't?

Just remember guys, you may save a few dollars in the short hand but when you or a friend losses a job due to people buying "cheap" and poor quality chinese products don't whine and complain ! :eek:

Since when are they made in China? Huntington Beach California is a long way from there, the fact of the matter is that I do not care if it was made on Mars it is a superior product compared to the Cannons and Brownings that I looked at as for something going wrong mine was dropped from a Uhaul truck ( 2 feet) in my driveway while moving from Florida to Tennessee, it was scratched badly and the digital Lock LCD screen was cracked. I called them and 3 days later a technician came to my house replaced the digital lock and gave me touch up paint to repair the scratches, I was charged NOTHING for this you are welcome to come to my house and inspect my safe, I assure you that it is not Chinese made Junk, and the customer service that I was given was outstanding to say the least

Edited by willis68

As for Patriot, good luck if something goes wrong with it and its made in china. The last one I installed that a customer ordered and had shipped to me was a piece o crap. :P Just went to the website to see what kind of lies they are spreading today and it looks like the same stuff as always. I think its funny that their name is "Patriot" what are they a Patriot of the chinese gov't?

Just remember guys, you may save a few dollars in the short hand but when you or a friend losses a job due to people buying "cheap" and poor quality chinese products don't whine and complain ! :D

Sorry duplicate post!

Edited by willis68

As for Patriot, good luck if something goes wrong with it and its made in china. The last one I installed that a customer ordered and had shipped to me was a piece o crap. :rofl: Just went to the website to see what kind of lies they are spreading today and it looks like the same stuff as always. I think its funny that their name is "Patriot" what are they a Patriot of the chinese gov't?

Just remember guys, you may save a few dollars in the short hand but when you or a friend losses a job due to people buying "cheap" and poor quality chinese products don't whine and complain ! :lol:

I don't know about the Patriot safes but I believe the Browning safes I've looked at have a sticker on the inside edge of the door that says it's made in China.

Guest adamoxtwo

Sorry this was meant for AV88TOR

Well I will say this you are a terrible salesman. For Starters If the Safe House would sell me a 2 Hour Fire Safe made of 10 Gauge with

X-2400 Manual/Digital locking By-Pass Function

2-hour fire at 1880 degrees reg.

Tactical “Blue†Lighting Auto-on

“American Eagle†Mural

“American Eagle†5- Star with silver ring

3rd reinforced Hinge

14 Bolt Locking system

Chrome Hinge Caps

Black High Gloss Paint

5'' Thick door

Back up power supply

or better and deliver it to Adams, TN up a couple steps into my Bedroom for less then $1800 and Give me a Unlimited Warrenty I would have them drop it off tomorrow, but I'm sure that isn't the case is it??

Edited by adamoxtwo

adamoxtwo - You need to watch your money and not spend it on junk like this. Simply lay your firearms under your bed mattress ... Generally local criminal masterminds fail to crack into this fortress of solitude.

Instead, take your coworkers out to a very nice lunch. Pizza at the Blackhorse would be sufficient.

Guest adamoxtwo

Just talked to the Folks at Patriot Safes and they admitted that there is a safe series call the patriot that is made in China so AV88TOR you are correct. However, you are wrong at the same time because Patriot safe Company does not make the Patriot series safe. That is another company and yes that get their safes from China. Patriot safes are based out of California and ALL of their safes are made in the US of A! Just for your future reference...

Sorry this was meant for AV88TOR

Well I will say this you are a terrible salesman. For Starters If the Safe House would sell me a 2 Hour Fire Safe made of 10 Gauge with

X-2400 Manual/Digital locking By-Pass Function

2-hour fire at 1880 degrees reg.

Tactical “Blue†Lighting Auto-on

“American Eagle†Mural

“American Eagle†5- Star with silver ring

3rd reinforced Hinge

14 Bolt Locking system

Chrome Hinge Caps

Black High Gloss Paint

5'' Thick door

Back up power supply

or better and deliver it to Adams, TN up a couple steps into my Bedroom for less then $1800 and Give me a Unlimited Warrenty I would have them drop it off tomorrow, but I'm sure that isn't the case is it??

If you want to argue with someone find a wife, but if you want a good quality safe with a "Certified" fire rating, not something just written on a piece of paper or posted on the internet, features that are more than just window dressing, I can get you a good safe at a good price. Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight. As for selling you a safe I will take a line from a book written about SW airlines where Herb K the CEO told a customer to take his business else where, because as a business owner you do get to choose who you do business with, you would probably be more than a PNTA and not worth the little bit of money I would make selling you a safe. I know I know some of you are thinking what is this guy thinking turning down business but in all the years of being in retail its the one percent that makes life hard, life is to short. :P

Just talked to the Folks at Patriot Safes and they admitted that there is a safe series call the patriot that is made in China so AV88TOR you are correct. However, you are wrong at the same time because Patriot safe Company does not make the Patriot series safe. That is another company and yes that get their safes from China. Patriot safes are based out of California and ALL of their safes are made in the US of A! Just for your future reference...

You can PM me if you wish, I would like you to see my safe in person if you have any doubts I could have paid $5200.00 for the Best Browning safe made 4 years ago this safe is much nicer than the Browning that I looked at and with the money I saved I bought an Brand new Ed Brown 1911, so the savings were substantial to say the least. I assure you that if you go with one of their 2 hour fire rated safes you will keep it forever. My only regret is that I did not go with their biggest model as I am running out of room in mine :P

If you want to argue with someone find a wife, but if you want a good quality safe with a "Certified" fire rating, not something just written on a piece of paper or posted on the internet, features that are more than just window dressing, I can get you a good safe at a good price. Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight. As for selling you a safe I will take a line from a book written about SW airlines where Herb K the CEO told a customer to take his business else where, because as a business owner you do get to choose who you do business with, you would probably be more than a PNTA and not worth the little bit of money I would make selling you a safe. I know I know some of you are thinking what is this guy thinking turning down business but in all the years of being in retail its the one percent that makes life hard, life is to short. :D

I have Farm Bureau homeowners insurance, they came out and inspected it and they accept the fire rating of my safe and it gives me a discount, so what exactly are you saying????

Guest adamoxtwo
If you want to argue with someone find a wife, but if you want a good quality safe with a "Certified" fire rating, not something just written on a piece of paper or posted on the internet, features that are more than just window dressing, I can get you a good safe at a good price. Now for your statement saying you want a safe with all of the features you listed for $1800, check out PS website, their 1 hour safe is listed at $2199 and its more with the 2 hour (un certified) fire rating. So if you are going to mouth off get your facts straight. As for selling you a safe I will take a line from a book written about SW airlines where Herb K the CEO told a customer to take his business else where, because as a business owner you do get to choose who you do business with, you would probably be more than a PNTA and not worth the little bit of money I would make selling you a safe. I know I know some of you are thinking what is this guy thinking turning down business but in all the years of being in retail its the one percent that makes life hard, life is to short. :D

I think he's just boo boo lipped because he got called out and was talking about a different safe all together. No worries, I will say this though. I will never go to that store for anything if this is the knowledge level and arrogance that they employ. Sorry but it is what it is. My money is still green and I know that I can get a good safe with better customer service elsewhere. In the future if you are going to come on this site and slander other companies (which is exactly what you did) make sure that the product you are offering at the best Product at the best price. If that is how you feel then we will just agree to disagree. Good luck with your shop. I hope that you continue to provide great service to others who need the help.