Who here deals with Spikes Tactical.

Jack

Im wanting to get one of their lowers but I do not want to get butt hurt on the ffl transfer fees.Could anyone local order a lower from them and keep the price pretty reasonable?

Im wanting the pirate lower if that matters.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to read further.

Care to provide a link or are we stuck with 'advice'?

All I know is you and Joe both ripped Spiked publicly here for the way they treated their retailers, so if there's more to the story, edumacate us.

Edited by crimsonaudio

We have 300+ Spikes lowers in stock.

Spikes has had a wild ride (as have many dealers/manufacturers) in the aftermath of the "Great gun run of early '09" with up 20% of FFLs going out of business this year, and several major manufacturers suffering the same fate.

The above mentioned thread does document the details of Spike's actions, and how they have worked to rebuild some relationships in the industry.

Please refer to this post: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/hero-gear-llc/25044-lower-fiasco.html#post385770

for details of our current feelings and status with Spikes.

Guest mac_05evo

I've dealt with Spike's several times on a first hand basis and they've always treated me excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything at all from them. They're great!

I ordered a custom lower from them and had it sent to a friend who has a FFL. They were great to do business with! I ordered a lower with all the markings, spider, bullet diagrams in tan and a flag etched on the opposite side and a lower parts kit. This all took place late during the AR rush and they got it out to me in under a week.