Restaurant Carry Bill

Guest oldfella

And Odom trots out the tourism crapola...obviously been in conversation with Rayburn et al, just afraid to say the name. They are obviously trying to stall it behind a bill defining bars vs restaurants.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no reply, I have been communicating "one way" with him for years, he never responds.

Same here. He needs to go! He is the only one I have never got a response from. I am not in his district anymore so I can't vote against him.

I hope the full FWM is not as stacked as the Budget sub. You can bet there will be an opt-out amendment written up by then...Naifeh says he didn't know this bill would be debated today. Is the old fool not capable of reading an agenda printed in English?

Guest Sgt. Joe
There will be no reply, I have been communicating "one way" with him for years, he never responds.

All of a sudden I am kinda glad the district is carved as it is, this guy can keep his job if he keeps his promise.:)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 7:10 AM

"Jimmy Eldridge" <rep.jimmy.eldridge@capitol.tn.gov>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

"Joe Xxxxxxxx <Xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx: Thank you for this email. I am in full support of this legislation and will vote for it when it comes to the house floor. I am a handgun permit carrier and fully support our 2nd ammendment rigths. Kindness Regards, Rep. Jimmy Eldridge

He was there, and did vote. As he pointed out, everybody knew how they were going to vote before they ever stepped into the room. He made an impassioned appeal to quit wasting time and just get the votes over with. Of course, Shaw, Naifeh et al tried to make hay with the "We're elected officials, and owe it to our constituents to ask questions and carefully consider" BS...as if ANYTHING they heard in that meeting had a snowball's chance of changing their minds.

the bill is out of subcommittee and thanks to Kent Williams it passed through to the full comittee.

Now don't all you Kent Williams haters feel bad? He has shown to be a firm supporter of allowing some people to have 2A rights.

Still it will take a veto overide IMHO for it to become law. Bredesen does not support the constitution.

the bill is out of subcommittee and thanks to Kent Williams it passed through to the full comittee.

Now don't all you Kent Williams haters feel bad? He has shown to be a firm supporter of allowing some people to have 2A rights.

Still it will take a veto overide IMHO for it to become law. Bredesen does not support the constitution.

Even a blind pig occasionally finds an acorn.

The companion Senate Bill is up before the Sen Judiciary Cmte, which began at 2pm ET - anyone catch those proceedings? Watching now, but they are deep into SB2905...just wondering if they already disposed of this one (SB 3012).

EDIT: Rolled 1 week to 4/13/10.

I'm certainly not ready to sing unbridled praise of Mr. Williams...his committee appointments leave a lot to be desired.

Edited by GKar

No, I'm not saying he should have stacked the deck like Naifeh did, but don't put people on there that clearly have an agenda. I mean there is no question how Naifeh feels about the subject. Let's pick people that can have a serious discussion and actually weigh the arguments.

All of a sudden I am kinda glad the district is carved as it is, this guy can keep his job if he keeps his promise.:D

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 7:10 AM

"Jimmy Eldridge" <rep.jimmy.eldridge@capitol.tn.gov>

Add sender to Contacts

To:

"Joe Xxxxxxxx <Xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx: Thank you for this email. I am in full support of this legislation and will vote for it when it comes to the house floor. I am a handgun permit carrier and fully support our 2nd ammendment rigths. Kindness Regards, Rep. Jimmy Eldridge

I know Jimmy Eldridge well, he stands with us on Gun Rights issues.