did you mail you Census form today?

I haven't sent mine in yet since I'm still deciding what questions to answer.

As of the other day I was just considering answering how many live in the house. Trying to decide if just that answer will cause problems for me. Thoughts from anybody?

I will let you know if they get mad or not...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe
i will answer up if push comes to shove, but really they have no business wanting to know my race. That is for someones political agenda and nothing will convince me otherwise. And why do they need to know my rent/mortgage situation?

Anyway I used Cavemans name on the form, not my own ;)

Now that is Funny:D

My name is Walther, the wife is Ruger and the kids are Smith, Wesson, Sig and Sauer. They should have fun with that.:D

Seriously they got names and ages but no birthdates and since I am not aware of any requirement for us to have a phone none was given.

They dont need to know if I rent or own, plenty other agencies already know that. And like someone else said our Info is all over the Net anyway.

They got everything required by the Constitution if they want to pay someone to come talk with me that will be fine too.

I am very disappointed at the attitudes of some on this forum, I can't understand why you would not want to supply our wonderful gooberment with the req'd info. We can't move forward till you send it in.......such "civil disobedient" people, bunch of gun tote n, pistol pack n, God fear n, right winged, beer drink n, women chase n, church go n, disobedient children...;)

They sent two of them to me with a letter in the second saying I would had to return or they would tell on me to big brother. Did anyone else have this experience? I sent the first one back in mostly completed; just forgot to put my name and phone number on it.

Guest tlondon

I dont see what the big deal is about the questions they wanted to know. I got mine about a week ago and forgot about it, so I opened it tonight. After hearing all the talk about the "off the wall" questions i was a little concerned about this. after filling it out I am still trying to figure out what was so bad about what they wanted to know. I filled it out completely and it took about 5 minutes

you know, if this administration had shown me anything in the last year I might not feel this way about the census. This administration is agenda driven, and anyone's guess is as good as mine as to what the agenda is. I do not trust them, and will fight tooth and nail on giving up information I see as none of their ****ing business.

They are selling this country down the river and I will not voluntarily be a part of it.

Why do they want to know if you are Hispanic? Do you have an answer?

Why do they care what race I am? Do you have an answer other than they are redrawing congressional districts? Your race will definitely assist them in their agenda to stay elected.

I trust them no further than I can spit. The first person that shows up here to ask me questions will get run off. They can show me a court order to make me answer.

This is not a Republican vs. Democrat thing. One is just as bad as the other.

Guest Ghostrider

Go to Census Bureau Home Page - search for CFU (Coverage Follow Up) - I am not allowed to say much about this but this document and some related documents will tell you what happens when the forms are not returned or returned incomplete or mutilated.

Note: If you don't know what a call center is, you are truly lucky. I have personally never been around a group composed of so many "special" people in my life.

BTW, if you do a little research, TQA (Total Quality Assurance) is where people can call if they have problems filling out the forms and need help. Guess how many calls have been made to those lines???

Pi-ti-ful

Guest db99wj

Listening to regular radio yesterday sense my free subscription to Sirius ended and the Census Bureau (I can not spell Bureau, to the extent that spell check doesn't recognize what the hell I'm trying to spell!!), is offering jobs for the door to door folks. In Desoto county the pay is $10 per hour, in Memphis, it is $17 per hour! Drake or Zeke one said regarding the Memphis jobs "Do they issue a gun too" Thought it was funny.

Guest Caveman
i will answer up if push comes to shove, but really they have no business wanting to know my race. That is for someones political agenda and nothing will convince me otherwise. And why do they need to know my rent/mortgage situation?

Anyway I used Cavemans name on the form, not my own :P

:rolleyes::bowrofl::D....that's ok man, your wife uses my name a lot too. :D

I dont see what the big deal is about the questions they wanted to know. I got mine about a week ago and forgot about it, so I opened it tonight. After hearing all the talk about the "off the wall" questions i was a little concerned about this. after filling it out I am still trying to figure out what was so bad about what they wanted to know. I filled it out completely and it took about 5 minutes

That's like seeing gas for $3.05 per gallon and then a few days later seeing it somewhere else for $2.95 and saying, "wow, that's good!"

No. It's not good. It's still :D They are just mentally conditioning us (or attempting to anyhow) to accept things little by little.

I will answer number of people, names and ages. That is all.