anyone into shotguns?

twstdstng

tactical shotguns or hunting shotguns.i am mostly into tactical stuff,i have a folding stock 8 shot slug barreled 870.looks kinda like an over and under. have owned a winchester defender pump and a folding mossburg. i like the 870 best. as far as hunting shotguns i like the remington 1100 and 11-87 in the autos.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 20 gauge Rem 1100 that I got for my 13th birthday.

My Grandad gave me a Parker Brothers (yes the game maker) 12 gauge that I think the world of. It was my favorite dove gun for years until it got to high in value to shoot.

Also have an ancient 12ga single bbl that was my great grandads'.

I have had an 870 magnum turkey gun in the past.

I'd like to build/get a 12ga tatical type deal one day.

Guest GlocKingTN
I have the 20 gauge Rem 1100 that I got for my 13th birthday.

My Grandad gave me a Parker Brothers (yes the game maker) 12 gauge that I think the world of. It was my favorite dove gun for years until it got to high in value to shoot.

Also have an ancient 12ga single bbl that was my great grandads'.

I have had an 870 magnum turkey gun in the past.

I'd like to build/get a 12ga tatical type deal one day.

Parker Brothers? As in Monopoly?

Guest GlocKingTN
Yeah like the game but I am not sure they both were the same company...

If they were...could you imagine...guns and kid's games! Now thats a variety of options:D

I have a couple of mossberg defenders with adjustable stocks and pistol grips...I got one for my brother for christmas, and liked it so much that I bought one for myself. They're not tactical as they only have 5 round mags...but they're fun to shoot and not too bad for home defense.

If I get another shotgun it will be a bonafide tactical or assault shotgun.

I want something with a high capacity drum magazine...something to drive the democrats nuts..and something that I'll have fun shooting too.

If they were...could you imagine...guns and kid's games! Now thats a variety of options:D

LOL Heck, Playstation shoot'um games of the Old Days.

http://www.history.com/exhibits/toys/inventors.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parker_Brothers

http://www.nationalcowboymuseum.org/g_weit_info.html

Seems that Charles Parker Started the gun company and his brother George started the game Company.

"Parker Brothers Firearms

Charles Parker established Parker Brothers Gun Works of Meriden, Connecticut, in 1867 for the production of shotguns of superior design and quality. Often referred to as "America's finest shotguns," the company's products combined excellent design and precision machining with painstaking hand-craftsmanship in fitting, finishing and embellishment. These breech-loading, double-barreled, smooth-bore guns were truly implements of functional elegance.

Well-balanced, sleek and graceful in form and line, Parker shotguns could be purchased in a wide variety of gradations depending on the quality and figure of their walnut stocking and Damascus barrels, as well as on the extent and refinement of their hand-cut checkering and engraving. By 1900, with nearly 100,000 of its arms in the field, Parker Brothers had established itself as the leading name in "best quality" domestic shotguns. "

I have a couple of mossberg defenders with adjustable stocks and pistol grips...I got one for my brother for christmas, and liked it so much that I bought one for myself. They're not tactical as they only have 5 round mags...but they're fun to shoot and not too bad for home defense.

If I get another shotgun it will be a bonafide tactical or assault shotgun.

I want something with a high capacity drum magazine...something to drive the democrats nuts..and something that I'll have fun shooting too.

i love this idea of driving the democrats nut. everyone needs a tactical shotgun.

Guest GlocKingTN
I use Hornady TAP 2¾" 00 buck in the Remington for home defense. The Remington 2¾" 00 buck is a cheap alternative for practice at the range. Fun stuff! :D

Fun for you....hell on the paper:D

Guest nitrous_mike

I got a few all are hunting guns and they do get used. biggest-smallest Browning Belgium BPS 10ga ( invector barrel ) , Browning Belgium A500 12ga ( invector barrel ), Winchester youth model 20ga pump, and Mossberg 410 pump. I plan on adding a Benelli super nova before duck season starts up.

Guest GlocKingTN
I got a few all are hunting guns and they do get used. biggest-smallest Browning Belgium BPS 10ga ( invector barrel ) , Browning Belgium A500 12ga ( invector barrel ), Winchester youth model 20ga pump, and Mossberg 410 pump. I plan on adding a Benelli super nova before duck season starts up.

I would say you have a few.....:D

Guest GlocKingTN
All I have as far as a shotgun is an old Browning 16ga. But it still kills the squirrels!!!

My dad said today it was called a Sweet 16. i also read on it, it shoots 2.75 shells. Couldnt see the serial number or model number though.

Guest nitrous_mike
My dad said today it was called a Sweet 16. i also read on it, it shoots 2.75 shells. Couldnt see the serial number or model number though.

nice guns, I would like to have on to add to my dove/quail guns.