anyone into shotguns?

twstdstng

Guest GlocKingTN
nice guns, I would like to have on to add to my dove/quail guns.

I seen a couple just like it at the gun shop in Henderson(Robertsons). They were priced around $800-1000 I believe it was. My dad said he gave $147 brand new in 1958.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitrous_mike

That sounds about right,on the 16's.

BTW I will be getting me a Benelli next weekend if all goes well. I called Lonnie's they have Nova's for 379 in camo and Super Nova's for 399 in synthetic black, Mike's had the same prices on the Super Nova's 399 black and 469 cammo. So I guess I will just save my gas and head to the big city of Bemis unless J&J in Parsons can call me back with a better price. Just to get the highest price I figured I would call McClanahan's in Humboldt they were 455 for the black and 545 for camo, but he said they would give a 10% discount to offset tax but thats still too much, humm maybe if he threw in a pattern master choke :confused: lol.

Guest GlocKingTN

Lonnies was a nice store. I happen to look at the handguns yesterday while I was in there and was surprised at how much cheaper they were on some guns.

Bump for the Benelli owners/wanna-bes out there.

I've got a Benelli Nova Pump in tactical config in black w/a nice tactical sling. Possibly the best all-round firearm I have ever owned when factoring in price (less than $300 new). Use Hornady TAP 2.75" 00buck as my HD load.

For shooting clays, I have a Mossberg 535 in 28" with the usual chokes. Its pretty much a 500, but one that allows use of the 3.5" shoulder-beater shells.

As far as driving Democrats crazy, yeah some of these shotties will do that. But I'm a Dem and still have my sanity. (Unless the desire for a super nova and a side-by-side can be considered sane even though I dont hunt!)

Gotta love the shotgun. Just gotta.

Anyone got any pics of their tactical-looking shotties?

-Len

Lonnies was a nice store. I happen to look at the handguns yesterday while I was in there and was surprised at how much cheaper they were on some guns.

I stopped by lonnies a couple weeks ago and I couldn't believe the prices they had on handguns. I wish we could buy out of state. I probably would have bought one of the springfield 1911's they had if I could have.

Guest GlocKingTN
I stopped by lonnies a couple weeks ago and I couldn't believe the prices they had on handguns. I wish we could buy out of state. I probably would have bought one of the springfield 1911's they had if I could have.

Why cant we buy out of state? I always thought we could.

Guest GlocKingTN
Federal law says you can't carry handguns across statelines. You can buy long guns but not handguns. Its a stupid law if you ask me.

Then how come I can buy them off of Gunbroker.com and other places on the net? I carried mine to MS yesterday.

Guest GlocKingTN
Well you can carry them across state lines but what I meant is you can't buy one in MS if you are a TN resident.

If you buy off of gunbroker.com you have to have it shipped to a FFL dealer.

The only reason for the FFL, is for the transfering of the gun from one owner to another. All they do is transfer it into the new owner's name, if Im not mistaking. Whereas, if you bought it at say, Lonnies Sporting Goods, they do the background check and registration there on the spot. Maybe Im wrong, but I always thought it was legal.