Memphis Meet, Apr. 24 1PM till ?

Guest jackdm3

I hated that I was running late and wasn't a part of the "meeting". I thought it might have been cancelled because of the weather when I couldn't find anybody when we first arrived.

It was nice to meet a few of you out on the range though. If I didn't get to meet you, I was down on lane #4 shooting with my sons. I didn't know if we'd have enough lanes for everyone so the wife sat in the restaurant, behind the glass, and the boys alternated shooting with me.

Hopefully, next time, I can be there in time to meet everyone. It was truly my loss!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

1:00 it is.

And the avatar, that's from when my hair was a tad longer.

Don't know why you think you look goofy. Where did that come from?

Edited by jackdm3

Yes. One of my sons was the one with the Bullpup. He cut yards last summer to earn the money to buy that stock. As I said from an earlier post, yesterday was his 12th birthday and he wanted to go to the range.

The first thing he wanted to shoot when we got there was my Kimber. He likes .45 but prefers 9mm. If I don't watch him closely, he'll burn through a couple hundred rounds in no time!

MemphisMason,

I'm assuming you were the one with the black Mason shirt on?

Here's the link for the BullPup if anybody is interested in one. It does use a rod to reach back and push the trigger so that makes the pull a little heavier but, it sure is fun when you add a 30 round magazine to it!

http://www.bullpupgunstocks.com/

Jay

Edited by jay1313g
Guest Daelith

We were next to jay1313g in lane 3 and watched his son when he first started shooting. Was very impressed with his grouping. Hopefully next time we'll have more time to socialize.

Guest peacexxl

I think I just missed you guys due to fatherly duties (huh, huh ... he said "doody") of driving the kids around to get supplies for school projects. I made it up there around 4:30 or so. Still had a good time shooting, ofcourse. Even shoot a neigbors micro desert eagle, it bit me too much kick, not a lot of fun to shoot, and another neighbors Colt 1911, it bit me, but dead on accurate, just needs an extended beaver tail. Anyway, hope I can make the next meet.